5

A/N: I forgot to mention- some of the heroes from the anime will take the place of the Avengers and other superheroes

He had... around two hours to patrol before he had to start the project with Kacchan. As Spider-man, he would just have to hope he could make it on time. While the greenette swung through the streets of New York, a harsh scream echoed from an alleyway. Izuku launched a web in the direction of the -rather heartbreaking- sound. He dropped down in the alleyway. 

"Hello? Are y-" Izuku was cut off by the sight in front of him. His new little buddy, Deadpool, stood over a dead body. "W-what the f-fuck..." he managed to mutter. The mercenary turned around, ready to shoot any witnesses, when he saw the hero that he had become very fond of in the past few days.

"I-" Katsuki actually hesitated to shoot him.

"So this is what you do, huh?" The arachnid mumbled- though the blonde still heard. The scene in front of Izuku reminded him way too much of the night his uncle had died.  After that, him and his aunt Inko had difficulty doing anything without the remembrance of him. This though, was a whole other level of it. 

"Spidey..." Katsuki tried to comfort him.

"I knew there was something wrong about you," Deku snapped.

"W-what?"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE EVERYONE LIKE YOU! YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE THE REASON MY UNCLE DIED!!!" Izuku yelled. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Deku stared at Deadpool. Not Katsuki. Deadpool. The blonde wanted anything but to associate the two together now. 

"I-I'm sorry..." he apologized. "I- it's all that I know. The o-only thing that stays constant..."

Deku glared at him, tears threatening to fall. "Goodbye Deadpool."  

-------------------------------------------------

LMAO HAVE SOME ANGST, LUV U 😍😍😘😘🥰❤💕💕💖💗💗❤💞😘🥰🥰😍