TwentyOne.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

DECEMBER 28. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rubbing over saint's bottom lip as she slept, Kentrell stared at her clenching his jaw together. He couldn't sleep even though saint was laying peacefully in his arms.

Kentrell didn't take his medicine in two day, but Saint didn't know that.

He tried his best to keep his composure and act normal so that she wouldn't. He knew that if she found out, she would be scared and try making him take them and He didn't want that.

staring at her full lips, his eyes trailed up her face along with his hand rubbing over her thick, bushy eyebrows as a frown formed on her face.

Kentrell ran his hand through her silky hair, and sigh wanting her to wake up. He was bored and the more he watched her sleep, the more he became obsessed and crazy.

He was up against the headboard as saint arms clung around his waist laying in his lap.

"You so pretty baby, i wanna be in yo skin" he rubbed over her cheek staring off into space.

The minor moon light pierced through the curtains reflecting on them both. It was four in the morning so everyone was sleeping, they had to been sleeping.

"I love you so bad" he breathed continuing to talk to saint as if she could hear him. Stirring in her sleep she sighed fluttering her eyes open.

"Kentrell" she spoke softly with blurred vision. blinking repeatedly until she could see clearly, Saint got up and sat on his lap laying her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck.

"hm" he hummed wrapping his arms around her waist. "I love you pud" he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too baby, Why are you up?" She asked tilting her head trying to make out his face through the somehow dark room.

"i just can't sleep, ion really know why" he half lied. It was true, he couldn't sleep, but he also knew why. He just didn't wanna tell her.

"Okay well since you're up, Kaylee's coming over later to help me decorate, You're staying or ?"

"Yea im staying, Why? You want me to leave assum?" he asked with attitude laced in his voice. He was getting upset and saint noticed lowkey taken back.