Chapter 39 Breathe

ERIN'S POV

I breathe hard. 

Our mouths moving in a wild frenzy. The two of us are equally charged. It's weeks of repressed sexual frustration being released. A kiss it not enough. This is the next level. I want every part of his perfectly tight and well-defined body. 

 I cast any fears aside and let my hang-ups go as I push him back on his bed; he lands with a soft bounce on his arse, the bed dips and lets out a squeal before the head board slams into the wall. Just the sight of him on the bed, hard and ready for me, has me digging my knees into the mattress and climbing on top of him. I'm beyond losing control—I've lost it. I dared not think of this moment. But now that it's happening, I need to be fucked and I need it to happen immediately. 

As our mouths slam together,  his hand trails up the curve of my hip, and then he wraps it around my waist and flips me over onto the mattress. The firmness of him hard against me makes me lose my breath.

"God, I so want you right now," I pant.

"And you're gunna have me, believe me. Every. Single. Inch. But I want you ready. "

"I am. So ready." My body shudders and my fingers dig into his back with an uncontrollable want. God, it's like a fire has been lit inside me and I can't wait another second. I wrap my arm around his neck and say, "I want you," I whisper, "in me right now. Don't make me wait anymore."

"Goddamn, nympho, you're asking for it."

"That's what I'm saying."

"Not yet. Too soon."

"I don't care. I know what I want and I want it now."

"Such a greedy little thing. But if that's what you want." he grins. "That's what you're gunna get. Don't think it's gunna be quick, either."

My hands grab his muscular arse. "Better not be."

He kisses me, and then I feel him gently enter me. I gasp into his mouth and then moan as he fills me. He's big, and it's a little painful, but my body is ready for him. A moan comes up from deep within me, escaping from my mouth as he slides in and out of me. I know he's holding back, which has me feeling greedy and deprived. "Stop going easy on me and give me all of it," I say breathlessly.  I bite his shoulder as the pain and the pleasure fill me. He groans into my ear, "You want it, huh." He push's deep inside me,  and I let out a loud groaning noise of approval. "Yeah, like that."

"Damn, girl, once I loosen you up, you're gonna get a pounding."

"Oh god, happily!" My head falls back on the pillow and I moan as he finally hits my core. 

I wake to the orange glow radiating through the open blind. It's sunset. I can't believe we've been in bed most of the day making love. And thanks to him, what I experienced was beyond incredible.

It was sublime! I've never had a reason to use that word before, but it was. I head for the bathroom, feeling light on my feet. The sight of my naked body in the mirror has me stopping and staring at myself. Do I look any different? I don't expect I do. Yet, I've never felt more happy, fulfilled or wanted as I do now. If sex with him makes me feel like this, then I'll never want to do anything but have sex with him?

After a refreshing shower, I redress in my panties and tight white singlet, excited to see him. The house is in silence. I do my best to creep down the stairs, but the creaking floorboards would sooner give me up. The sudden smell of garlic and tomato stirs my appetite. But it's not food I'm craving now.

I stop at the door and smile when I see Styles standing at the stove in grey boxer shorts and stirring a pot. As I take two steps towards him, he says, "I wouldn't if I were you, Erin. I'm liable to bend you over the bench."

"Then come get me." My tone is teasing. I didn't know it could be so good. It's better than I ever imagined. Beyond anything I've ever imagined. And I wouldn't want it with anyone but him. I twirl on my heels and start running. I'm not opposed to what he's thinking. In fact, I'm all for it. I'm just in a teasing mood. I run along the hall, excitement surging through my body.

As I take the stairs, the sound of his heavy steps pounding behind me makes me laugh. Just this morning, I had taken these stairs, worried he wanted Becky. Now, here we are, hours later, and she's gone, and I'm the one in his bed.

I run to the spare room, stopping at the bed. Breathless and wearing a wide smile as he burst into the room. My smile warps when he comes at me. He grabs me around the waist and we fall onto the bed. The headboard slams against the wall, and he nudges my legs apart with his knee, before his body settles between my spread legs and his hard pelvis against me. Even if this ends tomorrow, I wouldn't change what's happened between us. I stare into the blues of his eyes and smile.

"Why did you bring me in here?" he asks.

"'cause this is where I dreamt of you."

He smirks, "knew it."

I hold his arse cheeks in my hands, feeling his butt muscles flexing and tightening with each press against me. "I dreamt you came in here and made love to me."

"Did you?" His eyes roam across over my face. "I must admit, the thought crossed my mind once or twice. Ok, more like several hundred times, only I wasn't sleeping."

If my heart were a balloon, it would be on the verge of popping. It's so full of love for this man. "I can't believe we had sex."

"That wasn't just sex." He runs his hand down my neck and over my breast. "And you better get used to it, 'cause I'm gonna be making love to you so much you'll be sick of me."

"Never," I say. 

He pushes his finger in my mouth and I suck on it and close my eyes and moan and he laughs. "God, I can't get enough you," he says in a serious tone as he runs his thumb across my cheek. "I've experienced nothing like this before, with anyone. You do things to me, my body, that blow my mind."

I smile. "Good."

He runs his hand under my singlet, cupping my breast. "How come you didn't do it with that dick head back home? What was his name again?"

"Dmitri." I'd dive under the covers and avoid the question if he wasn't on top of me. I stare at the ceiling, not even sure what to say. I chew my bottom lip. "It never got to that point."

"You didn't want too—he didn't want too?"

"I didn't want to."

"Did you love him?"

I nod. "Yeah, I did. In my own way. It all seems so long ago now." I'm not about to tell him I saw Dmitry at the strip club only days ago. I'd rather leave it at that.

He rolls off me and onto the pillow, resting his arm under his head as he stares up at the ceiling. "Hey, let's not talk about Dmitri anymore." I run my finger along his cheek, but he turns his head away. "Whys that?" he asks.

"Because he's killing the beautiful energy that's flowing between us."

"Do you still love him, Erin?"

I can't help but giggle at that. "You're jealous."

"Absolutely?"

I pull myself up, and then crouch over him on all fours, pushing my fingers into his ribs. He flinches with a serious face as he grabs my hand. "No. Any interest I had in Dmitri has long since gone. And I'm glad he left. Because if he didn't, maybe we wouldn't have met. And I can't stand the thought of never meeting you. Of this never happening. I feel more for you than I have for anyone." I kiss his neck and then suck on his skin, leaving a purple mark. "Now shhh. Relax. I'm not finished here."