12. Guests

I got into the living room and nobody was in there. I ran upstairs to the bathroom to check my face.

I looked in the mirror and I could see a slight bump on the right side of my face. I tried to cover it with my hair but it didn't work properly. I sighed and decided until it went away, I would cover it up with some makeup.

After I was satisfied with my face, I went back into my room. I tried to do my physics homework but I couldn't focus properly.

I decided I needed self-defence training.

I walked downstairs to see if anyone was home. I saw Steve and Wanda.
"Hey, where is everyone?" I asked.
"Oh, they're coming back now. They were on a mission," Wanda told me.
"Come and watch the tv with us," Steve said.

I walked to the sofa and sat on the end. Steve was on the other side and Wanda was in the middle.

Wanda put on this sitcom that was in all black and white. I didn't pay full attention to it. I was waiting for Nat to come home. She was good at self defence. I'm sure the others were as well but I wanted to ask Nat first.

They rest of the avengers entered the room. Wanda, Steve and me turned around.
"We brought home some strays, hope you don't mind," Clint said before moving out of the way.

Two girls were stood next to the elevator door. The first girl had blonde hair. She was wearing a white suit and had her hair all pinned to her head. She was wearing a green vest and had a faded line on her forehead that looked like she had got it from a black pen.

The other girl, had black hair. She had her hair in a ponytail with two bits at the front which were curled. She was wearing a purple suit. Slung over her shoulders, there was an arrow holder and in her one hand was a bow.

"This is Yelena and Kate," Nat said. "They we're there at the time we we're fighting and they we're doing a pretty good job. However I recognised one of them and I realised. Yelena was my sister." Nat continued.

I sat in shock. Nat had a sister? I asked myself.
"Yes and we'll since we also saw Kate putting up a good fight so we decided she should come with us as-well." Dad said.
"Are these the Black Widow and Hawkeye legacy's?" Steve joked.
"Very funny," Yelena said with a strong Russian accent. "No, I'm the white widow for you information," she continued.
"And I'm lady-hawk or Hawkette or- " she started.
"We'll think about it later," Clint cut in.
"Yes, for the meantime, Kate and Yelena will have to share a room with someone else," Tony said.
"Yelena can stay in my room," Nat said.
"Ok, so what about you y/n, would you like to share your room with Kate?" Dad asked.
"Yeah sure, I'll show you it now," I said standing up.
"Great," Dad said.

Kate followed me up the stairs and to my room. I opened the door and walked in.
"Wow I like your room," she said.
"Thanks," I said.

Kate but her bow down and then Clint came into the room.
"Kate, let me help you with those cuts," he said.
"Bye y/n," Kate said awkwardly as she left my room.

I sat on my desk again and began to work. As I was working my face began to throb and my stomach pained me. I tried to ignore it.

I finished my physics work and my stomach really hurt. I decided to try and sneak downstairs to go get some paracetamol.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and started to fill it with water. I put it on the side and went to the draw to grab a pack of tablets. I turned around and Nat and Yelena were stood on the opposite side of the breakfast bar.

I froze in shock.
"Nat...Yelena, what are you doing here?" I asked in a high pitched voice.
"Natasha was giving me a tour," Yelena explained.
"Y/n, why have you got those paracetamols?" Nat asked me.
"Urmmm...well I uh," I hesitated.
"Y/n...." Nat said with authority.

Just then, stomach pounded with pain and I whimpered
"Y/n honey, what's wrong?" Nat asked me.
"Nothing, I'm fine," I said.
"Bullshit," Yelena said.
"Please tell us," Natasha said.

Another wave of pain hit my stomach and so I decided to tell them.
"Fine, when I was walking home, this guy...he came up to me and he-" I started. Tears leaked from my eyes and I was really embarrassed.
"Let's go sit down," Yelena suggested. I nodded and followed them into the living room. I sat down and continued my story.

"Well I was in an alleyway and he pushed my against the wall...he chucked the glasses on the floor and grabbed my bag. He dumped all my school stuff on the floor and then slapped me across the face and punched me in the stomach. I tried to use my powers but I didn't know how to. He was about to hit me again when Spider-Man showed up," I said.
"Oh Y/n I'm so sorry," Nat said.
"It's ok," I said.

Yelena sat next to me while Nat went to get my drink and the tablets. After I had taken them, me and Yelena turned on the tv.
"What do you want to watch?" Yelena asked.
"I don't mind...I've never watched anything on the tv except one show on Netflix." I told her.
"What?" She asked me.
"Well, I've only been in America for a week at most," I explained to her.
"What? I thought you were Tony Starks daughter?" Yelena asked confused.

I explained to her about how I had been kidnapped at birth and had been living in the UK until I found out about Tony being my dad.

"Wow, this is crazy!" She said. "Well, we both have one thing in common then," she said.
"What is that?" I asked her.
"Well, I was kidnapped as well, except I was trained to be an assassin," she said.
"I'm so sorry! That's horrible," I said.
"Oh, well at least I'm out now," she said. "Now, put that show you were talking about on," Yelena demanded.

I put the tv show on and we watched it. I felt the pain leaving my stomach and soon after I couldn't feel it.

A bit later, I got tired.
"You should go to bed y/n," Yelena said.
"No I'm ok," I said.
"No, she's right," Kate said.
"Kate?" I asked.
"Surprise! Now go up to your room, I'll be up in a bit," she said.

I nodded and got up. I stretched and walked upstairs. When I walked into my room, I noticed another bed in the room. It was obviously for Kate. A few things had been moved around so we could still access everything.

I went to the bathroom and washed all the makeup off my face. I could slightly see the bruise on my face but I didn't worry about it too much. After I put my pyjamas on, I turned the light off and slid into bed.

I was trying to get to sleep until I saw the door open. I turned the light on. My dad was stood in the doorway.
"Hey y/n, how is your stomach?" He asked me.
"It feels better," I told him.
"Oh, I can see a bruise on you cheek starting to show up," he pointed out.
"Dad!" I said and my face flushed red.
"Don't worry about it sweetie, now get to sleep," he said.

"Ok, goodnight dad," I said yawning.
"Goodnight sleepyhead," he said and closed my door.

I shut the light off and closed my eyes before slowly falling asleep.