33. Talk

We had been back from Wakanda a few days now and I had, had one thing on my mind the whole time, Peter. I hadn't been able to go back to school yet after what had happened and I was worried that I had upset him.

It was a Saturday morning and I decided I needed to see Peter, however it wasn't that easy. I needed to convince my dad aswell.

I had a shower and got dressed and then went downstairs for some breakfast.
"Good morning y/n," my mum said as she walked into the room.
"Y/n! I haven't seen you in forever, I missed you!" Morgan said running up to me and hugging me.
"Aww I missed you to Morgan." I said while hugging her back.

After breakfast, I was watching cartoons with Morgan and then I decided to hatch a plan to tell my dad which was perfect timing since he head just walked into the room.
"Hey dad, can I go see Peter today?" I asked him. He stood there in silence for a minute and thought about it.
"I don't see why not," He said.
"Ok," I agreed and nodded. I was shocked at how that had worked. In amazement I grabbed my phone and started to text him.

Peter❤️

Hey, I know this is crazy and last
minute but I need to talk to you

Ok, where shall we meet?

Urrr, meet me in the park in about
20 mins

Ok, see you there Y/n

I put my phone down and got ready to go to the park.
"Do you want me to take you?" My dad asked.
"Dad I'm sorry but I'd like to walk," I told him.
"That's ok, text me if you need anything," he told me and I nodded.

When I arrived at the park, Peter was already sat on a bench.
"Hey Peter I'm sorry if it seems like I've been ignoring you but I promise I haven't tried to do that on purpose, a lot has happened," I told him.
"Hey y/n, it's ok, if anything I'm glad you're ok. Just tell me everything." He told me.

I felt relieved, Peter wasn't mad.
"Ok, well it's around 2-3 weeks ago now, I got kidnapped by hydra," I told him.
"What?" He asked. He clearly wasn't expecting that.
"Yeah, it was really bad, they tried to train me into being a super soldier with a lot of experiments and stuff. It was horrible," I told him.
"Y/n that's terrible," he told me.
"Yeah, It really sucked," I said.

I told him everything that had happened in hydra.
"When I got back home, I was having these nightmares of what had happened, I went to Wakanda and they helped and now I don't have the nightmares anymore which is good," I told him. "The reason I haven't seen you or been in school is a safety precaution just in case something bad happened and I hurt someone." He told me.

"Y/n, it's alright, like I said before, I'm so glad that your safe," he told me.
"I love you Peter," I told him.
"I love you too Y/n," he said and I smiled.

We sat on the bench for a while hugging. I loved Peter, he was amazing and so perfect. I loved everything about him, his chocolate brown eyes and slightly messy curly hair.

"Y/n, somethings wrong," he told me.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused and worried.
"Y/n, it's my spidey sense, something feels off, strange," Peter told me.
"What's going on Peter, your scaring me!" I said panicking.
"Y/n, I don't know what it is, it's like your being pulled away from me," he said.

I hugged closer into him but I don't think it worked but Peter hugged in so it gave me a sense of comfort.

"N/N, I love you, you know that right," he said.
"I love you too Pete," I said.

I then felt something strange as well, what was happening? I lay there still and then I heard something.
"Y/n, Y/n, it's me your mother, please wake up, wake up honey," a desperate voice said. It felt cloudy and like it was happening in front of me. And then I felt my hand held and I was confused.

Before I could say anything though, I was alone in a room, lying on a bed.

Sorry this chapter is so short :/