15. Lost

After dinner that night, I went upstairs to bed. I was exhausted. As soon as I'd put my pyjamas on I crawled into bed and went straight to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a long sleeve white shirt and pair of black ripped jeans. I decided to also wear a shirt over it.

Y/n's outfit ^^

Y/n's outfit ^^

I didn't bother to have breakfast this morning. I wasn't that hungry. I walked straight downstairs. Happy wasn't in there so I just left the garage. I had the Friday glasses in my bag so I just used them to walk to school.

Tony POV

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get some coffee. I was pouring it into my cup when I saw Happy enter the room.
"Happy?" I asked.
"Boss, have you seen Y/n this morning?" Happy asked me.
"No...why?" I asked concerned.
"Oh, she wasn't by the car this morning and I just wondered if you'd seen her," Happy told me.
"Uhhhh, well I haven't so...wait," I said. I paused. Kate just walked downstairs.
"Hey, Kate have you seen y/n this morning?" I asked her.
"Uhm...no sorry, her bed was empty when I woke up," Kate said.
"Oh god....," I thought aloud.

Where had Y/n gone? I was starting to panic. Where would she have gone? This is all my fault. I was happy she was here but I'd been spending a lot of time on my work. Maybe Y/n thought I'd forgot about her. But I loved her and she needed to know that.

I stood there sipping my coffee until I realised something.
"Hey FRIDAY?" I asked.
"Yes boss?" FRIDAY said.
"Have you seen Y/n?" I asked.
"Yes Boss, she just arrived at school. She used the glasses for the directions," FRIDAY informed the room.

Relief washed over me.
"Oh thank god," I huffed.
"Well at least we know where she is," Happy said.
"Yes," Kate agreed walking over to get a cup for her coffee.

"Hey FRIDAY, can you ask Y/n if she wants a ride home?" I asked.
"Ok Boss," she said.

A few minutes later FRIDAY got back to us.
"She said she's fine to walk home," FRIDAY told us.
"Thank you," I said and then went back to sipping my coffee.

I cooked some breakfast and brought it downstairs to my lab and started my work.

Y/n POV

I walked into school and went to my locker. I put some stuff away, before Ned, MJ and Peter came up to me.
"Hey guys," I said.
"Hey y/n," Ned said with a cheery grin on his face.
"Hey Ned, Peter, MJ," I said shutting my locker.
"So what you did yesterday was pretty badass," MJ said.
"Why thank you," I said in a British accent.
"Ha, c'mon let's get to class," Peter said and I followed them to Sociology.

The lessons seemed to drag. I kept feeling eyes on me. I'm guessing that people had heard what had happened yesterday in PE. I had put makeup on my face again but not as much, the bruises were slowly disappearing.