27. Training

"So Y/n, are you going to sign up for the school play?" Peter asked me as we walked past the sign.
"What do you think?" I asked him.
"I think you'd be good as Juliet." Peter told me.
"Is that really what you think of me Parker?" I asked.
"Well I could always be Romeo," he told me and I laughed.
"C'mon let's get to Chemistry," I told him.
"Well we are good at that aren't we?" He asked while winking.
"Very funny," I said sarcastically making him smile.

I sat down in chemistry and grabbed my book. I turned the page and wrote the date and the title. Today we we're doing rates of reaction and a practical.

We had to draw a cross on the piece of paper and had to wait how long it would take for the acid to go foggy in the flask which would hide the cross.
"Do you want to do the timer or pour the acid?" Peter asked.
"I'll do the acid pouring," I said.
"Ok then my lady," he said and I shook my head.
"You really have your heart set on the whole Romeo and Juliet thing don't you?" I asked.
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't...I guess we'll never know," he told me.

After we had completed the practical, we had to get the results and make a graph.
"N/N, you wrote the results the wrong way round," Peter told me.
"Oh, well that's great, can I borrow your rubber?" I asked.
"Yes you shall," he said and I giggled.
"When are you going to stop doing that?" I asked.
"When you kiss me," he told me.
"I just have to kiss you?" I asked confused.
"Yes," he told me.
"After class," I told him. I wasn't about to kiss him in front of everyone else.
"Of course my lady," he said.

After class I kissed Peter.
"Thanks," he said with a smile kissing back.
"Ew gross," I heard the familiar  voice of MJ say from behind me.
"How come your always here when we're doing something 'gross'" I asked putting air quotations around the word gross.
"Because you always are. Your so lovey dovey,"MJ said.
"We are not," I said.
"Oh you are," MJ told me. "I have to get to class, later love birds," she said walking away.

Peter hugged me from behind and I looked up at his face.
"What have you got now?" He asked me.
"Oh, I have English," I said.
"Ah, I have Spanish," Peter told me.
"You speak Spanish," I asked shocked.
"Si lo hago Y/n," he said.
"I have no clue what that means," I told him.
"Fair enough," he said.
"Well Adios Amigo," I said waving.
"Adios," Peter agreed and walked into the other direction I was heading.

After school I went upstairs and chose some work out gear to get ready for me and Nat's training session.

Y/n's outfit ^^

"Y/n are you ready?" Nat asked at the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming now!" I said.

I walked with Nat down to the gym in the compound.
"Ok, we will start with a warm up, I will then teach you some tactics and then you can fight me at the end," Nat said and I nodded. "Let's start," Continued and began running around the room, so I did the same.

We did two laps and then some core training. We did push ups, sit ups, crunches, bicycle crunches, Russian twists, burpees, star jumps and running on the spot. Nat always kept me moving, even when I was having a slight rest. This was so the blood in my body kept pumping and I could build up my stamina.

"Ok, are you ready to learn some skills?" She asked.
"Yeah," I said enthusiastically.
"Good," she smiled and I started to copy her.

She taught me how to always find a free part of my body that I could use to defend myself. Also, taught me how to make my punches give more pain. I practiced this with a punching bag.

"Y/n, you are doing amazing!" Nat told me with a smile. I felt like I was achieving. And doing well even though I was quite tired.
"We're nearly done for this session, now I will go get us some drinks, you practice the steps I taught you and then we can fight," she told me and I nodded.

I was practicing 4 steps:
- the one where I flip over someone's body
- the one where I punch to the side
- the one where I get up without using my hands
- the one where I slide onto the floor to get out of the way.

Nat came back after a few minutes and gave me a bottle of ice cold water. I took a few sips of it and then put it down.
"Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded.

We ran at each other and I pushed her to the floor. She got up and I ducked one of her punches. I slid under her legs and then I grabbed her hands behind her back. She tried to kick me back but it didn't work. I jumped up and landed on her shoulder and Nat bent down onto her knees. I got up and let go of her arms. I was scared. Had I hurt her?

"Nat are you ok?" I asked nervously.
"I'm good," she said.
"Did I hurt you?" I asked.
"No Y/n, you did amazing. You should be proud," She told me and I smiled.
"I would hug you but I am really sweaty," I told her.
"Ha me too, maybe we should keep the hugging for later." Nat suggested and I nodded.
"Let's go have a shower, and then after we can have a movie night," She continued.
"That sounds fun!" I said.
"Good, now go have a shower," Nat said and I walked away and upstairs.

Afterwards, I felt a lot more refreshed. I put a track-suit on and headed downstairs. I saw Nat in the kitchen, she looked like she was raiding the cupboards.
"Y/n, bad news we have no good snacks," she told me.
"I could go to the shops and get some," I suggested.
"That sounds good, I'll pick the movie," Nat said and I nodded.

I left the compound and walked to a shop. I bought some ice-cream, sweets, chocolates and a big bag of popcorn. I payed for the items and left the shop.

I was walking back when I noticed something strange. I looked around but I didn't see anything, but something was definitely off. I tried to let it not bother me and so I kept walking. That was until I felt a hand grab my mouth. I dropped the shopping bag and kicked them. I licked the person's hand and turned around. I slid under there legs and punched them in the crotch as I did, I went to punch them but then I felt loopy and lightheaded. I couldn't move my arms of anything, and everything slowly faded until it was pure darkness.