26. Serious Talk

"Hey I'm home," I yell as I lie on the sofa.
"So, would you like to explain to us how one of the criminals, couldn't control himself and kept being pulled away and falling over from under his feet?" A guy asked.

I looked up and saw Nick Fury, My Dad and Natasha.
"Oh heyyyy," I said waving at them.
"Answer me mini Stark," Nick Fury said.
"God ok, I get why they call you Fury now," I said. I saw my dad and Natasha force themselves to hold there laughter, but Nick saw this as a no laughing matter.

"Oh I'm so sorry for not helping the convict get away," I said.
"That is not what I meant, however you are not trained to fight, you don't know your powers and you could get seriously hurt," Nick said.
"Blah blah blah, I'm not hurt and I helped Peter." I told them.
"Y/n you have a bruise on your head," Natasha pointed out.
"Oh," I said in a quiet voice. "But, it doesn't hurt," I told them.
"Besides that point, how do you know Peter is Spider-Man?" Nick asked.
"Oh I worked it out," I told him.

There was a moment in silence.
"So, how did figure it out?" Nick asked.
"Gosh you ask a lot of questions," I said.
"Your just like you father, anyways...I haven't got time for this, tell me how you found out," Fury said.
"Fine ok, the first time was on a date-" I started.
"A date? Oh see now I understand why you helped, you wanted to spend time with your boyfriend, well Miss Stark, life doesn't always work like that." Nick said.
"How dare you speak to my daughter like that!" My dad yelled at him. "She is a teenager, of course she's going to have a boyfriend. Just because I'm her father doesn't mean she can't have a life. Also what do you expect? She will be perfect! Nobody's perfect!"

Everyone stayed in silence for a minute.
"I've had enough of this...I'm leaving," Nick said before walking over to the elevator and pressing the button.

There was an awkward silence but finally the doors opened and Nick stepped inside. He didn't look happy. When the doors closed I stood up and started to apologise.
"I'm sorry for getting involved with the thing at school, and I'm sorry for-" I started but I was stopped by my dad hugging me.
"Y/n, do you think I'm mad? Don't listen to what that pirate says. You helped Peter save the school. If anything I'm proud," Dad told me.
"Yeah, me too," Nat said standing to the side.
"Now, why don't we go down to the lab so I can sort out that bruise and we talk about what happened?" My dad suggested.
"Ok," I nodded and then followed him downstairs.

I sat on the bar stool and my dad got out a cotton swab.
"This might hurt a bit," he told me. I nodded.

I felt a slight sting and I flinched slightly.
"Your doing great sweetie," Dad encouraged. I held onto the table to the side slightly but otherwise I was ok.
"What is that?" I asked him.
"Oh it's this medicated cream that Bruce made, it helps with bruises and scars," my dad told me and I nodded.
"Now enough about the cream and the bruise, what happened in the fight?" My dad asked.

I explained to him how I had crept out of class using my invisibility. I also told him how I was pulling the guy back as he tried to break a vent and pushed the machine he was using out of the way.
"Wow, that's impressive," he said.
"Yeah, and then i let the guy finally stand up only to trip him up so he fell back on his arse," I told dad. He laughed at that and then went quiet again so I could continue.

When I had finished, leaving out all the parts with Peter and me obviously, I heard Nat from the corner of the room.
"You seem like a good fighter, however if you wanna get better, I could always train you," she said.

"How did you get in here Romanoff?" My dad asked disregarding the fact that she had offered me training lessons.
"Oh, well funnily enough, I am a spy," Natasha told him. "Anyways, Y/n what do you think about the training lessons?" She asked turning to me.
"I think they sound good," I told her.
"Great, we can start tomorrow after school," she told me.
"Sounds like a plan," I said with a smile. Natasha smiled back and then she left the room.

I was a bit nervous about fighting Natasha, however it also sounded fun.