30. Imprisonment

I woke up in a glass box. I looked outside and saw a group of people.
"She's awake!" Someone said excitedly. I looked at them.
"Nat? Clint? Mum? Dad? Steve? Bruce? Wanda? Yelena? Kate? Thor? Vision? Morgan? Bucky? Sam?" I asked confused.
"What am I doing in here?" I asked.
"The same as me, your a problem case just like me," a man's voice said.

I turned around and saw a man. He was in dark green and black robes, there were small details on his clothes as-well, they were gold. He was wearing boots and his hair was long and black. He also had a anklet on his foot with a red glowing light on it. I looked down at my own foot and noticed I had something similar on mine.
"Who are you? And what's with the greasy hair and cheap Halloween costume?" I asked.

I heard a laugh from outside the glass box and then turned to the man.
"I am Loki, of Asgard and this is fine Asgardian leather I'll have you know," he told me.
"Oh cool," I said.
"Just cool?" He asked me.
"Well yeah," I told him.
"Rude," he said under his breath. Then he turned around and sat on a bed in the corner.

Great I had already upset my roommate.

The others left and I sat on the floor in the room. I stared around the room, it reminded me of the place where I had stayed. I wanted to scream and cry. Instead I curled myself into a ball and shook violently. I couldn't stay still, my breathing wasn't any good either. I felt sick and sat and wanted to get out.

Loki came up to me and sat next to me. He stroked my back slightly which calmed me down I took a few shallow breaths and I couldn't stop.
"it's ok, breathe with me," he said.

I couldn't though, I was stuck in the box panicking. What had I done that was so bad to make my parents and family keep me in here.

I cried and cried into Loki as he hugged me. "Relax, it's ok, your safe with me," he soothed, but I couldn't calm down.
"Y/n this isn't good, you need to relax," he told me.
"I-I can't," I said through shaky breathes.

"STARK! STARK GET IN HERE!" Loki shouted.

A few seconds later, Yelena rushed into the room.
"She's having a panic attack!" Loki told her. Yelena bent down next to me.
"Okay y/n what's your favourite colour?"
"Y/f/c" I say shaking violently.
"Ok your doing good, now favourite food?" Yelena asked stroking my hair.
"Y/f/f,"

I was starting to calm down slowly. It was working. Yelena kept asking me questions and I would answer them.
"Ok y/n and finally, what is your favourite drink?" She asked.
"Y/f/d," you say and then you had fully calmed down.

"Y/n, can you tell me what started the panic attack?" Loki asked.
"T-this room, it reminded me of the one in Hydra, they would hurt me and train me to be strong. They would tie me up on a chair in the middle of the room and then hit me. If it hurt, I would get in to trouble for saying that it hurt and then they'd inject me with something and I would be unconscious." I explained.

There was a moment of silence. I sat there awkwardly and looked at the floor fidgeting with my thumbs.
"Y/n, that is terrible, I am so sorry," Loki said.
"It's not your fault, you couldn't do anything about it," I told him.

Tony POV

I watched my daughter through the cctv camera's. Yelena had helped her out of a panic attack and I was forever grateful.

I heard what Y/n had said about Hydra and it made me feel upset. How could anyone do something like that to any human. It was awful. But it did give me the encouragement to continue making the antidote for y/n so she could get better.

"Ok, this is pretty good Stark however we need to add some of the super serum to fully give the antidote it's full potential," Bruce told me.
"That's great, but how are we going to get that?" I asked.
"Well we can give y/n some food, while she eats it, her dna will be left on the cutlery, then, I can extract the serum from the fork and put it in the antidote," Bruce told me.
"Do you think it'll work?" I asked him.
"It's worth a try," he said and I agreed.

Y/n POV

I was sat in the cell. Yelena had left and me and Loki were there.
"How long have you been in here?" I asked him.
"Urrr, quite a while," he told me and I nodded.
"How come I've never seen you?" I asked.
"We're on a different floor than the living area so you would've never been down here before," he told me.
"Ohhh, what did you do that was so bad though?" I asked.
"You see, I am the god of mischief, but basically what happened was that I got carried away one day and it went to far," he said.

I didn't ask him anymore. I didn't want to intrude on his personal information.
"So how did you end up here? And what I mean is how are you a Stark? I've literally never heard about you in my life," he said.
"Well when I was a baby I was kidnapped by my dad's old friend. She died a couple months ago now but I'd could this shoe box in the attic and so I opened it. Low and behold it told me I was Tony Starks daughter. I flew from the UK to here and then I found out the real story of what had happened," I explained to him.

There was a small bit of silence and then Loki got up and stared at the back wall away from me.
"Odin took me away from my family as well," He told me.

I stayed silent. We both did. The silence was broken when Bruce came into the room with two trays. They had a sandwich, crisps and a drink, there was also Jelly on the side.

I started to eat in silence. I didn't realise how hungry I was if I was honest. I ate the food quickly. When I was done I put my tray next to Loki and waited for a while.

I sat there in silence looking out of the glass box. I was so bored. Yelena waved at me and then I waved back. Then she turned the tv on and turned it to face me slightly. She put my favourite tv show on and I smiled.

I watched it and it distracted me. I sat there for a while until Bruce walked into the room.
"Hey y/n, can you come with me a second?" He asked and I turned around and stood up.

He took me to the lab and they sat me down on a chair. My dad was there as well.
"What is this for?" I asked.
"It's to get rid of all the super soldier serum?" My dad explained.
"Ok," I nodded.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm good, just get it over and done with," I told them.

I closed my eyes and then I felt the needle going in. It made me feel uncomfortable but that only lasted for a second. I felt strange, I felt all the power drain from my body and I was exhausted. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Instead I was met with a blanket of darkness and I flopped in the chair.