24. "You're who?"

"Peter?" I breathed.
"Y/n?" He asked.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me.
"I asked first!" I demanded.
"Woah kids, chill with the shouting!" My dad said coming over.
"Why is Peter here?" I asked.
"Why is Y/n here?" Peter asked.
"Uhhh, why don't we go sit down so we can explain everything," My dad suggested.

I followed him over to the sofa and we both sat down.
"Mr Stark, I don't understand why Y/n is here!" Peter told him as if I was an imposter.
"Yeah I don't know why your here either Parker," I said confused.
"Look, I knew you guys we're going to find out about each other, but I didn't think it would be this soon...and if I'm honest I don't know how you two are going to tell each other," my dad said to both of us.

"Mr Stark all we need to do is ask Y/n why she's at an avengers only party...unless are you an avenger y/n?" Peter asked.
"N-no, but you are?" I asked him.

Everyone stayed silent and then I realised something.
"Peter! Your Spider-Man!!" I said.

It made so much sense after our date. Peter had run away and he had lied to me about the long line of churro's. Also it explained the bruises on his face. I can't believe Peter was Spider-Man. But...he hadn't admitted it yet so maybe I was wrong.

Everyone was silent. I stared at my fingers. Was I wrong...had I upset Peter?

The silence stayed for what felt like forever. Peter was the one to break it.
"Yes, yes I am," he said silently and discreetly. He didn't look into my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"Y/n, calm down," Dad said. I wasn't going to calm down. I was angry. I turned to my dad and pointed at him.
"And you two! You of all people know I can keep a secret!" I yelled at him before running upstairs to my bedroom and slamming the door. I flopped onto my bed and silent tears fell down my face.

I couldn't believe they couldn't trust me with the fact that my boyfriend was Spider-Man. But then again, I hadn't told Peter that I was Tony Stark's daughter. He probably hates me.

I decided it was a good idea to go back to the party. I felt embarrassed of my actions and Peter deserved and explanation. I walked off my bed and opened the door wiping my eyes. Peter was stood there with his hand up as if he was about to knock my door.

"Hey Peter I'm so sorry about the way I reacted. It was selfish and I'm sorry!" I told him hurriedly.
"Y/n, it's ok. I understand. It's a shock to you," he told me.
"Do you wanna come and sit down?" I asked.
"Sure," he agreed and we both sat on my bed.
"So what's your story? Do you have magical powers that enchant people with your beauty when you get close because that's certainly working," he told me.
"Omg Peter that's so cringe!" I complained chucking a pillow at his head.
"Ouch!" He said playfully.
"Shhh! Your a superhero," I told him making him laugh.
"I guess so, now tell me your story before I make another guess," he said.

I explained everything to him about Joanne and my relations to Tony and Pepper.
"Wow! Your a Stark and you didn't tell me! Not cool!" He complained.
"You didn't tell me you were spidey-boy," I told him defensively.
"Spider-Man!" He said.
"ok Spider-Man! But just for the record, Spidey-boy is a cuter name!" I told him.
"Ok, we're getting off track a bit," Peter said.
"Ha yeah sorry," I said awkwardly.

We both stared into space for a bit and then looked at each other.
We could here a slow song playing downstairs. Peter held his hand out for me.

"Miss Stark, would you like to dance?" He asked.
"Why not Sir spidey-boy," I said with a small giggle.

I stood up and we danced around the room. We danced slowly, staring into each other's eyes. He spun me around and I smiled. He smiled as well. As we danced, I felt a connection. It was like we we're meant for each other, like soulmates. Even with all the complications of our crazy messed up lives, we we're still together.

I stared into chocolate brown eyes. They we're so beautiful. I felt like we we're being pulled closer, like magnets. We locked eyes and then our mouths met.

It felt like electric. Everything else had stopped in the world. All I could focus on was Peter. My spidey-boy.

When we pulled away I saw Peter smile. I smiled back.
"That was amazing," he breathed.
"Yes it was," I said at the same volume.

The song had changed. It was a pop song but I couldn't work out what it was.
"We should probably get back to the party," Peter said awkwardly.
"Yeah, we probably should," I laughed.
"Doesn't mean I wanna thoooo," he said.

I looked at the floor and laughed.
"If you say so," I told him smiling.

You can imagine what happens next 😏😉