19. Museum

I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I had the school trip today and so I decided to have a shower. Also I would be seeing Peter so I wanted to look more presentable after the last time he saw me.

After my shower I noticed something in the pile of clothes I'd left on the floor from the other night. It was Peter's flannel shirt. I can't believe I hadn't given it back.

I picked it up out of the pile and folded it before putting it into my backpack. Today I wore a black long sleeve blouse with a pair of jeans. After I was dressed, I walked downstairs to get ready to leave.

 After I was dressed, I walked downstairs to get ready to leave

Y/n's outfit ^^

I walked into the kitchen and put my bag down on the floor. I grabbed a piece of bread to put in the toaster and while I was waiting, I grabbed some coffee from the machine.

I sat eating my breakfast when Nat walked into the room. She was wearing yoga leggings and a vest top.
"Good morning y/n," she said.
"Morning Nat," I said to her.

She grabbed a bottle of ice cold water from the freezer and put it on her head.
"This is nice," she told me as she relaxed against the fridge door. I smiled at her.
"Have fun in school," she told me.
"Yes," I agreed.

Once I'd finished breakfast, I grabbed the permission slip off the table and made my way to the car.

When I arrived in school, I walked up to the steps where I felt someone tap my shoulder. My body tensed up and I turned around.
"Hey y/n," Peter said.
"Peter! You scared me!" I yelled at him angrily.
"Ha," he said and we continued to walk into school.

I wanted to talk to Peter about if he really meant the fact that he wanted to be my boyfriend. I mean what if it was fake and he just said it to make me feel better.

"Hey, uhm Peter, yknow the other night when I asked you if you would go out with me?" I asked him.
"Yeah y/n," he said.
"Well did you really mean it?" I asked nervous of his response.
"Of course I did," he said giving me a huge amount of relief.
"Of course you did what?" A voice asked behind me and I turned around.

Ned and MJ were stood there.
"Hey Ned, MJ ," Peter said innocently.
"What we're you you talking to y/n about?" MJ asked.
"Why so many questions huh? It's 7am," I asked.
"It's literally 8:47," Ned said looking at his watch.
"So what we're you talking about?" MJ asked getting back on subject.
"I uhhh," Peter started.
"Peter, if you're sure about it and I'm sure about it then why not tell them? I mean they're both gonna find out soon enough," I told him.
"Ok, only if you're sure," he said and I nodded.
"So uh, me and Y/n are...dating," Peter told them.

There was silence.
"Ha knew it, you we're both so awkward and lovey-dovey around each other it was kinda obvious you liked each other," MJ said unsurprised.
"We acted awkward?" Peter asked.
"Yeah I don't remember that?" I told her.
"Ok love birds," MJ said.
"So how long have you been dating?" Ned asked.
"Uhm, well we only really spoke about it at the party after the incident with Flash." I told Ned and MJ who were both interested.