32. Wakanda

"Get in line Miss Stark, it's time for evaluation." I heard a man say. I stood up against a wall and then felt there breath on me because of how close they were standing.
"Walk forward and practice the routine," The man yelled at me while kicking me in the legs.

I nodded and did as he said. I walked forward 3 steps and then turned and turned until I was on one knee facing the wall with my gun up.
"Very good! Now again," The man told me.

I did the routine again and again for the man.
"This is getting sloppy now, c'mon! Pick up the pace!" He yelled hitting me to the floor. As I hit the metal floors I cried out in pain.
"Weak, do you want me to take you back to the chair or will you focus!" He yelled hitting me with a bat again and again until I felt a wave of darkness wash over me.

I woke up the next day with a jolt. It took me a few seconds to realise that I was in my bed. It was really comfy and I felt at home again. I got dressed and then headed downstairs to get ready to leave.

 I got dressed and then headed downstairs to get ready to leave

Y/n's outfit ^^

I walked downstairs with my backpack that I had packed a load of stuff in the night before. I knew I was going to get bored as I usually did so this was I could entertain myself.

"Good morning y/n, we have to leave on the quinjet so I got you a granola bar," Nat said chucking it at me.

I caught it and then followed her outside to the quinjet. I got inside and saw Yelena, Bucky, Bruce and My dad.
"You ready?"my dad asked and I nodded. I sat down strapping myself in and got ready for take off.

The journey wasn't that long, everyone had brought things to do. I had my earbuds and phone.

I put my playlist on shuffle play. The first song that played was sunflower, vol. 6. I loved that song.

I played some songs while I ate my granola bar. Natasha had got me one with chocolate chips and it was really nice. She turned to me and I took one of my earbuds out.
"Enjoying it?" She asked me.
"Yeah I like the chocolate chips," I told her smiling.
"Ha I know, I grabbed you one with chocolate chips so you would actually eat it," Nat told me and I stuck my thumb up. The chocolate chips we're the only reason I was eating it.

I had played a few songs and then it was time to get out of the quinjet. I put my things in my bag and followed Yelena.

There were 3 people there a man and two women.
"I am King T'Challa and this is my mother and sister Shuri," the man greeted us.
"Nice to se you again," Bucky said.
"Of course, what do we owe this pleasure?" King T'Challa asked.
"Y/n here is recovering from super soldier serum and is still having the bad thoughts and dreams," My dad told them.
"Say no more, follow us," T'Challa said.

We followed them into a building. It was amazing.
"Hey I love your outfit, Mum why can't I wear something thing like this," Shuri said admiring my outfit.
"Shuri, you have plenty of nice outfits so stop complaining," her mother said.

We walked into a lab with a lot of tech.
"Wow," I breathed.
"You like it? It is all mine," Shuri said excitedly walking over to one of the machines.

I was dressed into a outfit that was very bare. It was essentially a vest and a pair of jogging bottoms.
"Please can you step into the machine so we can start?" Shuri asked and I nodded walking inside.

I was led against a blue background. I was strapped in and then led back a bit more. Then I was put into the tube which kind of made me feel a bit claustrophobic but I ignored it and focused on why I was here, getting the bad thoughts out of my head.

There was a scanner and it went up and down on the tube before I felt a load of smoke meet me and I couldn't see anything.

It was really weird. I could hear everything but not see it.
"Ok, we have to find the problem and then this machine will take it away," I heard Shuri's voice tell the avengers that we're here.

I couldn't really feel anything. It was all dark and nothing was really happening. It felt strange. There was more smoke that gave a frosty look to the tube I was in which reflected what was inside. It was freezing. I felt a weird thing in my brain but I ignored it. It was probably part of the process.

I didn't feel like it had done anything when I got out of the tube.
"To test if this has worked, you will have to stay here overnight," King T'Challa told us.

I got changed back into my other clothes and then went with Yelena and Natasha to the rooms. I didn't know what time of day it was however they left us to settle in. "How did that tube thing feel?" Yelena asked me.
"To be honest I didn't feel much, mainly it was just cold from all the smoke," I said and she nodded.

Once we had finished unpacking, we spoke for a bit before we we're called down for food.
"Enjoy," I heard someone say and I looked at what was in front of me. It was a huge banquet of food ready to be eaten. There was Chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, broccoli, bacon, lamb, pork, gravy, etc.

I had some of the potatoes, peas, carrots, pork and chicken. It was good food and I ate it all. I had had some of this nice juice that had been passed down and around the table.
"This is all amazing," Bruce told the Wakandan's.

After food that night we went back to our room. There we're a pain of silk pyjamas laid out on everyone's bed.
"Can we keep these?" Yelena asked.
"Yelena!" Nat said scolding her.
"Gawd ok I was just asking as they look really comfortable," Yelena said defending herself.

We got changed and got ready for bed that night. The bed's were really comfy and like Yelena had guessed, so we're the pyjamas.
"Goodnight, sleep well," Nat said before turning over and going to sleep.

I was hesitant to go to sleep. What if it hadn't worked? I didn't want to re live that. I stayed there staring at the ceiling in the dark until my tiredness overcame the worries and I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning calmly. It had worked and I wasn't having nightmares anymore.
"How did you sleep?" Shuri asked walking into the bedroom.
"A lot better, thank you so much," I said.
"It's no problem, I'm glad it worked, now come with me to the lab a sec so I can give you a check-up before your free to leave," Shuri told me and so I got up and followed her.

There were a few things set up around a chair. Bruce was also in the room.
"Are you ready y/n?" Bruce asked and I nodded sitting down on the chair.

They measure my heart rate, sats and a load of other stuff before they decided that I was fine to leave.
"You reacted well to that process yesterday, a lot of other people don't and that's why we have to do this," she told me and I nodded.

We we're given some breakfast and soon after that we got ready to leave and go home back to the compound.