Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up to loud banging on my door.

"5 more minutes Mum!", I mumbled into my pillow.

"Uhm, I am not your mother, but Simon told me that I should tell you to get ready because we want to go to the footballpitch to record some videos.", Vikk said through the door.

~~~~~

"Why do i have to join these videos? Your Viewers don't even know me.", I said as I sat down at the breakfasttable.

"Yeah, that is the point. I want them to 'meet' my little sister. And also you are gonna meet the rest of the sidemen and other friends of us who will join the videos.", Simon says as he messes up my hair.

"Simon, don't do that!", I say as I fix my hair.

~~~~~

We were currently in Simons car on the way to the pitch where most of their footballvideos are filmed. I sit in the backseat, while Josh and Simon sit in the front.

"What if they don't like me?", I asked Simon and Josh out of nowhere.

"Who do you mean? Our viewers or our friends?", Josh asked looking at me.

"Uhm Both...", I said nervously.

"I bet they are all gonna love you (Y/N)!", Simon says.

"But I am not even good at football", I say as I get even more worried. "You need to warn them in your intro, I don't want to read all these hate comments afterwards of how rubbish I was!"

"Sure thing sis! Don't worry that much.", Simon says, smiling.

~~~~~

Simon, Josh and me were the first one at the pitch, followed by JJ and Vikk who drove in another car. Because none of the other guys have arrived yet Simon told me what we would do for the video. Hitting the crossbar or something I think. We practised a bit, and after a little while most of the guys were there.

I got introduced to all of them, Ethan, Calfreezy, Callux, Tobi and Harry. A lot of names to learn, but it will work out evetually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could some of you guys maybe give me a little feedback? :)))