Chapter 6

▪Harry's POV▪

I just got home, after our day at the footballpitch and I went into the shower right away.
After I finished, I got out and checked my phone.
3 new messages.
I looked at my phone: 'Oh our groupchat' i thought.

Ethan: Great Day lads! We need to shoot another video with (Y/N) tho. :P

Freezy: Yeah, I agree.

Tobi: Me too. Simon how about you give us her phonenumber?

I decided to join in on the conversation.

Me: Haha Tobi, I was about to ask the same question.

Simon: Here is her number (your number). But don't text her before tomorrow, she will head to bed soon! :)

I put her number into my phone immediately and decided to text her quickly before she will be alseep.

Me: Hey (Y/N) it's Harry. Simon said you will be going to bed soon, sooo goodnight footballtalent! :)

▪Your POV▪

I was laying in bed as my phonescreen lit up. Oh a text message. These booys!

Unknown Number: Hey (Y/N) it's Harry. Simon said you will be going to bed soon, sooo goodnight footballtalent! :)

I smiled at the text and decided to put his number in my phone. Harry :).

Me: Oh hi Harry, well goodnight to you too ' coach' ! I couldn't have done it without that bit of motivation :)

Harry :) : I will do it again next time! And now get your beauty sleep!x

Me: Goodnight Harry!x

~~~~~ The next day~~~~~

Me, Simon and Vik were just eating breakfast in the kitchen as Simon said.

"Hey (Y/N)? Do you want to film another challenge with the sidemen?!"

"Yeah, If you want me to!", I said smiling."What kind of challenge will it be?!"

"Uhm I thought about another Helium challenge!", he said smirking, while your eyes widen.

===============================

Soo, I started a sidemen imagine blog on tumblr. if you want to check it out here is the link to it!! :)
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Imagine-The-Sidemen.tumblr.com