Chapter 10

(Wooow Chapter 10 already!x)

▪Your POV▪

I just got out of the shower. I was getting the eggs out of my hair which were rudely splat onto my head by Harry!

'As If he will get away with this so easily!', I thought to myself.

After I got out of the shower, I blowdried my hair and put some comfortable clothes on. My favorite grey sweatpants and a red sidemen jumper Simon gave me.

All of the guys were currently in the livingroom playing fifa or I dont know what kind of game, as I came up with an idea to get Harry back for what he did.

I went to the kitchen and got two eggs out of the fridge, while smirking to myself.

I closed my hands around each egg, so the boys couldn't see them. After I made sure that the eggs were hidden I went to the livingroom.

"Hey guys!", I said smiling.

"Hi (Y/N)", they all said without looking away from the screen. This couldn't go any better.

I made my way behind the couch were Harry was sitting and hugged him from behind.

"Hello Harry!", I said smirking.

"Hey you!", he said smiling.

The other boys gave me confused looks because I had my arms around Harry's neck at the moment.

I smirked at them and showed the eggs so they could see them but Harry couldn't. They all had knowing looks on their faces now.

"You know what's great Harry?", I whispered in his ear.

"Uhm I don't know....", he said confused.

"Revenge!", I said into his ear.

"Wait, Wha---", he began but i allready cracked the eggs above his head. I have to say I am actually proud of myself.

That's when Simon noticed Harry's pissed facialexpression and said to me: "Uhm (Y/N), you better run away now!", and pointed at the pissed of Harry.

"Oh shit", I said as I made my way out of the room quickly. Harry following right behind me.

I stormed into the kitchen and realised I couldn't get away anymore because Harry followed me in, and closed and locked the door.

"Oh oh", I said.

"You are so dead!", he says while walking towards me.

As he reached me, he started to tickle my sides.

"No, stop",I said, breathing heavy.

"Say that you are sorry!", he said, still tickling me.

"Okay, I am sorry Harry!!", I said out of breath. "I am sorry"

"I will accept that", he said, hugging me.

"Thank god!", I said laughing. "Can we stop with this egg/prank war now?", I asked him smiling.

"Yeah, everything for you footballtalent!", he said, kissing my nose jokingly.

"Thank you!", you giggled, while blushing realy hard.