Chapter 8

▪Your POV▪

"So the question is who will splat the eggs on who?", Simon asked.

I jumped of the counter and sat on Simons lap.

"Well, I will be splatting eggs on your head mister!", I said to Simon.

"Okay, but what about us?", Josh asked.

"How about we let (Y/N) choose?", Vik said, as he gets a piece of paper and a pencil.

He handed me the things he just got and I started to wrote something.

"Soo...", I started "Ethan will splat the eggs on Tobi, Vikk will splat the eggs on Josh and last but not least Harry will get egged from JJ", I smirked.

"Hey, why do I get egged?!?", Harry asked in disbelieve, his mouth hanging wide open.

"Because I think it will be funny. Your raging and all, you know!", I smirked, proud of myself.

"You will regret this, footballtalent!", he said smirking back at me.

"You wouldn't dare to hurt me!", you said.

"No I wouldn't hurt you, that is right but there are other ways of revenge!", he said smirking.

That's when Simon decided to join the conversation.

"Don't get to crazy with this Harry, I will breake your bones, If (Y/N) get's hurt somehow!", Simon says while he laughs.

"Don't worry Simon, she won't get hurt!",Harry says, smiling at me.

We ate something after that, said our goodnights and went to bed, or to the couch. (:P)

~The Next day (Day of the Challenge)~

▪Vik's POV▪

Simon asked me to wake up (Y/N) again and I was on my way to the spare bedroom.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Yeah?", I hear silently from behind the door.

I opened the door and said: "Hey, you need to get up and get ready!"

"Uhm yeah, Okay.", she said.

"You can use one of the bathrooms, no one is in there at the moment.", I said, laughing a bit because she still looks really tired. "You are not a morning person, are you?"

"No I am definitely not!", she says laughing along with me, while she gets out of the bed.

▪Your POV▪

After Vik woke me up I decided to take a cold shower to wake up a bit and then I joined all the boys in the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

"When will we start to record the video?", I asked.

"In half an hour!", Simon told me.

"Oh okay, I have to go and do my make up real quick!", you said, while you got up and put your plate into the sink.

You went to the bathroom and put your make up on and you were akready excited for the video. It will be fun. But you were a little scared about Harrys revenge.

'What is he going to do', you thought to yourself. 'Well, I have to wait and see, I guess....