Chapter 11

▪Harry's POV▪

I unlocked the kitchendoor and (Y/N) and me went back to the other guys in the livingroom .

"I see, you didn't kill her!", Josh laught as we entered the room.

"He nearly did!", (Y/N) giggled.

"I did not!", I said to her "I only tickeled you!"

"Yeah, I know", she said "Oh and guys you are out of eggs", she laughed.

"Yeah, (Y/N) how about we go grocery shopping tomorrow ?", Josh asked her.

"Alright.", she smiled at Josh.

"I would join you guys but unfortunately I will go back home tomorrow.", I said.

"I will be here until next saturday, maybe you can come visit again while I am still here.", (Y/N) smiled at me.

"Yeah, I think I will if it is alright.", I said.

All the guys agreed and me and (Y/N) sat down on the couch and watched the other guys play until we all went to bed.

~~ ▪the next morning in your POV▪~~

You were woken up the next morning by a lound sound of something breaking downstairs.

"Wtf?", I thought to myself as I put my hair into a ponytail, before I made my way down the stairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw Vik, Simon and Josh sitting there.

"What the hell was that noise?", I asked them.

"Oh, Harry and JJ are doing a pack opening and Harry broke a chair.", Simon explained.

"Why would he break a chair?", I asked him.

"Because his pack luck is terrible at the moment I guess.", said Josh.

That's when we heared another chair breaking.

"HARRY! STOP BREAKING CHAIRS!", I shouted.

We heared a door open then and Harry came into the kitchen.

"How about you try it then?", Harry says giving me some kind of controler and pulled me into the living room.

"What do I have to do?", I asked confused.

Harry showed me what buttons I should press and the screen suddenly showed a lot of footballplayers.

"Wow that are some good players!", Harry said.

"There you go, and now stop breaking chairs!", I said laughing. "You don't even live here"

"Yeah mom", Harry said laughing.

I went back to the other guys in the kitchen and Harry and JJ finished their pack opening I guess.

"Hey Josh, when will we go shopping?", I asked him.

"In an hour or so", he said smiling at me.