Chapter 9

▪Your POV▪

"Hello guys, and welcome to the Helium challenge v2! Exciting isn't it. This time we got Harry to come to the sidemenhouse and my sister will join us aswell because we need a even number of people.", Simon said for the intro of his video. "The rules are simple 'If you laugh, you get egged'"

We all giggled and the frontrow got eggs on their head.

"What a great start!!", I cheered.

And all the egged ones looked pissed.

"Also, just so you know guys, (Y/N) decided our positions. Thanks again for putting me into the eggingzone" , Harry said, while smirking at me laughing.

"No Problem Harry!", I said back, while sticking my tounge out.

We started the video then, and it was a lot of fun.

The guys laughed a lot, which means many eggs were splat, many bad words were said and many bad jokes were told.

Simon told me, that he wanted me to do the outro of the video so I stood infront of the camera and began.

▪Harry's POV▪

It's time for revenge... Yeah, I have planed something and Simon actually helped me even though his sister is the victim of my plan. He asked her to do the outro of his video and I will sneek up behind her and splat some eggs on her head. This will be so funny.

▪Your POV▪

"So guys this was the helium challenge v2, I hope you enjoyed this video, If so give it a thumbs up and subscribe to all of the sidemen their videos and the guys are ...", I got rudly interrupted by something being splat on my head. Eggs. I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. Harry! "... amazing... WELL, Harry is not!"

I turned around and saw that smirking face of his.

"You are such a d**khead!", you said to him, while grabbing a egg and throwing it at him... You missed unfortunately.

"Well (Y/N), I told you I will get my revenge!", he said smirking once again.

I turned around and all the other guys stood there laughing their asses of. How rude!