Chapter 14

▪Your POV▪

I surprisingly didn't got woken up the next morning by someone or loud noises in the house. I just layed awake in my bed for half an hour, to lazy to get up.

I finally decided to get up and eat some breakfast.

---In the Kitchen---

I just entered the kitchen to see Simon and JJ eating breakfast.

"Morning guys!", I said as i sat down beside them to eat something.

"Good morning!", they said.

I began to eat and then Simon asked a question.

"(Y/N)? You know that I do a lot of QnA's right?", he asked.

"Yeah?", I said confused.

"I want to do a sibling edition with you! Yaay!", he says excited.

"Okay, I guess.", I say finishing my breakfast.

"How about tonight?", he asks.

"Yeah I am alright with that!", you smiled at him.

▪Harry's POV▪

Me and (Y/N) texted all day, and it never got boring. She is the most funny girl I have ever met. The time flew by and it was alredy dark outside as (Y/N) send this textmessage.

(Y/N) :)xx : I will text back soon Harry! But I will do a QnA with Simon now. :)xx

Me: Okay, maybe I will ask a question! :D x

▪Simon's POV▪

Me and (Y/N) are about to film a QnA together and I just tweeted that out.

Tweet: Helloo guys, me and my sister @yourtwittername will do a QnA now, If you want to know any Minter secrets then tweet your question with the #AskTheMinters! ;)

My followers started to send a ton of questions immediately, and Vik is gonna read them to us.

I recorded my intro and we started with the questions.

Vik: 1. Favorite Holiday memory!

Me: Oh no, I know what she will say now.

(Y/N): Haha Simon, do you remeber that one time when we were at the beach and I burried you in the sand and then a krab pinched you into the nose? She laughed That has to be my favorite Holiday memory!

We answered more of that kind of questions and then Vik showed us a tweet.

Tweet from @wroetoshaw: @miniminter7 Heeey, say Hii to (Y/N) for me!! Oh and Hi Simon. #AskTheMinters See you two sooon!

We both laught at that.

"Okay, one last question Vik!", I said.

"Okay, let's see", Vik says scrolling through twitter "yeah, that is a good one", he smirks.

"Simon? What would you do If (Y/N) would date one of the other sidemen?", Vik says.

"Uhm I actually have no clue!", I said

"He would probably ask him a lot of questions like some kind of FBI agent! He was always a little bit overprotective!", (Y/N) laught.

"Haha that is right! So guys keep your hands off of my sister!", I say pointing at the camera.

▪Your POV▪

"Haha that is right! So guys keep your hands off of my sister!", Simon says pointing at the camera.

'Well, seems like I won't be dating Harry', I thought to myself....