Chapter 22

▪Josh's Pov▪

I have to talk to Simon ... As soon as possible. And i actually think I know what to say to him now!

But I need to make sure that (Y/N) isn't at the house. She might hear something and I am not quiet sure if that would be a good thing. Maybe Vik and Harry can take her out or something.

I decided to talk to Vik about it and entered his room.

"Hey Vik! Could you and Harry take (Y/N) somewhere, for about 2 or 3 hours?", I asked him.

"Uhm yeah i guess, but why?!?", he asks confused.

"I really need to talk to Simon and I dont want her to hear anything, so she shouldn't be at the house.", i say, scratching the back of my head.

"Okay, no problem!", Vik says smiling.

-----------

▪Your pov▪

Me and Harry were currently in the livingroom, laughing about a story that he told, as Vik enters the room.

"Hey Guys!", he says smiling.

"Hi Vik", Me and Harry said at the same time.

"Do you guys want to grab some lunch and go to the cinema after?", he asks us.

Harry agreed immediately.

"Yeah, I wanna go aswell, but I have to get ready first!", i said smiling at both of them.

▪Vik's Pov▪

"Josh? Harry, (Y/N) and Me will go for Lunch and then we'll go to the cinema afterwards. I think that will give you enough time to talk to Simon.", I tell Josh as I enter his room.

"Thank you Vik!", he says to me. "This is important!"

----------

▪Josh's Pov▪

I just heared the front door shut. They are gone now. Which means i can talk to Simon now ...

(There will be another Update tomorrow! :))