Chapter 4

▪Harry's POV▪

Me and the guys are gonna shoot a real life football video today. It will be a lot of fun again and even Simon's sister will join us this time. I didn't get to meet her yet but I bet she is cool, she is Simon's sister after all.

I am currently on my way to our usual footballpitch with Ethan and Tobi.

"Have you guys met (Y/N) already?", I asked Tobi and Ethan as we walk up to the footballpitch.

"No we haven't.", Tobi answered for both of them.

"Oh, okay", I said as we made it to the others on the footballpitch.

                                   ~~~~~

"So, now that everyone is here, I would like to introduce you to my sister (Y/N)!", Simon said as he messed up (Y/N)'s hair.

"Would you please stop doing that!", she says after she put her hair into a messy bun. "And hello guys, you should know, that I am not the best at football. I am shit at it actually, but Simon and I practised that crossbar thingy before you arrived, so it shouldn't be too bad."

We all introduced ourselves to (Y/N) and hugged her. She seems like a really nice and cool girl.

After we fooled around a bit Simon decided to record the intro for his video.

"Hello guys, and welcome to another crossbar challenge. And we actually have a special guest today! Come here (Y/N).", Simon says and (Y/N) joined him infront of the camera. "This is (Y/N), and no she is not my girlfriend! She is my sister actually and it is her first time doing a crossbar challenge so don't be to mad if she isn't that great. So Let's Get Started!"

▪Your POV again▪

Simon just recorded his intro and I suddenly got really nervous. My hands and knees were literally shaking. Harry seemed to notice because he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me warmly.

"You will do great! I promise.", he said.