Chapter 10 - Y/n

♦︎_____________♦︎____________♦︎

Light beamed against your eyelids making you squinted your eyes shut. fresh morning dew hits your nostrils. You begin rolling your wrists around, you were barley able to move them. Bolting your eyes open in alarm. You look around the room and noticed you were tied in a sitting position on a rocker. Humming noise echos through the house and dishes click and clang against each other. 

"Where am I?" 

You whispered as your heart raced a mile a minute. I didn't matter were you were. You just needed to escape from this living room. That's when you paused and began to fully take in your surroundings. The walls where an off-white and living room furniture decorated the fairly large space. 

"Oh your awake? Thank goodness." (?) states. 

You quickly dash your head toward the masculine voice. Your blood runs cold and you fidget in your seat. Tsunde-sama was right, a leaf citizen was after you. 

"K-Kakashi?!" 

You left out a surprised gasp while receiving a closed eye smile. Kakashi slowly walked toward you and brushes the back of his hand against your face. His hands felt rough, seemingly dry. His eye bore down at you with concern. 

"I hope you are hungry. I just finished making breakfest."

"B-breakfast?" 

You were now officially freaked out.  How long were you knocked out for? Was it a day or a week? You were internally panicking. 

"You were only out for a day. It alright, you are fine." 

Kakashi cooed as he rubbed your head. You bump your head against his palm. Making him glare down at you. 

"I see we aren't a morning person. Maybe after you eat something you'll feel less grumpy." 

Kakashi walked out of the room and brought back a tray full of food. You had to admit despite how fucked up all of this seemed. The food smelled divine and your stomach growled earning a soft chuckle from the masked nin. 

"Say, ah!" 

Kakashi said bringing the food to your mouth. You refused to even eat anything he prepared. Kakashi placed the fork down on the plate and looked over at you. 

"What's wrong something on your mind?" 

Kakashi asked while smirking knowing damn well why you were upset. You turn your hands into fists and pull at the restraint. 

"What the hell do you want." 

Kakashi leaned forward and tucked a stray hair behind your ear. Slowly bringing his masked lips to your left ear. 

"Hmmm, you my dear." 

"Excuse me? Is that why you killed Nob-" 

Kakashi darted back up and grabbed your chin. He squeezed your cheek with his pointer finger and thumb. 

"Don't look at me like that Y/n. You are breaking my heart here. I killed that insect because he was in the way of our love." 

Kakashi said and you bore into his dark gaze and saw how crazy he looked. Know realizing that you were going to have to watch what you say infront of him. If you wanted to make it out alive. 

"Ah, yes of course. That was silly of me." 

Kakashi raised his eyebrow and let go of your face. He sat across from you and laced his fingers together. Kakashi looked off to the side deep in thought. 

"I really thought..." 

Kakashi mumbled and rubbed his throbbing forehead. At this point you began twisting and turning the ropes. Not caring if you broke your wrists in the process. You watched Kakashi reach into his pocket and pull out a small box. He walked out to you and lift the lid. 

"Kakashi, you don't need to do this! We can work something out. Forgetting this even happened! Ok?" 

You tried to stale him as best you could. You knew damn well what was in that vile. Midazolam, He planned on drugging you up making you forget everything. 

"I really didn't want to have to do this. But, you leave me no choice here. I thought you would come to your senses. But, you still want to leave me. I'm going to make everything better now. No need to worry." 

You fidgeted around in your seat. As you watched Kakashi in horror. You just kept pleading and begging for him to stop. Sadly it didn't work and you were injected with the drug. Making you feel a tingling sensation spread across your body. You slowly closed your eyes and seeped into the abyss. 

"I'm all you need."