Chapter 18 - Y/n

♦︎_____________♦︎____________♦︎

Warning: Abuse and Harsh Language 

What are dreams? An escape form reality is what you'd like to think. It was the only safe haven from the terror around you. Closing your eyes you drifted off into a deep slumber. Your eyes 'open' and you peer around the darkness. All you could hear was the clacking of shoes against a hard surface. You crept toward the bizarre noise and light began to blind you. 

"L/n! Where is the report I asked you for?" (?) yelled.

Slowly tilting your head into the room. You see a tall lady with long brown spiky hair. She was beyond furious. Moving closer into the room you are transported into front of the brown haired lady. 

"Hai, right here Mizukage-sama." You exclaimed while grabbing a scroll from your back pocket. You looked over into the window and saw that they where glass mirrors. Reflecting versions of yourself. You slowly moved toward one of them and peered at your own likeness. 

"Why won't you wake up?!" your doppelgänger yelled and you took a step back. 

"Wake up? I don't understand!" 

"Home...We need to go home!" 

"But, I am hom-Hey! Wait! Where are you going?!" You shouted as you watched yourself run away. The mirror began to liquify and a hand pulled you into its domain. Yet again you were transported into another universe. 

"Where am I?" You said while rubbing your throbbing head. 

"Y/n! There you are!" a male voice shouted from afar. You turned your head and waved at the person. 

"Nobu!" You stated and hugged the tall dark haired male. 

"I am glad you are ok!" He said and you tilted your head.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" You laughed and Nobu grabbed your arm and ran. 

"We need to go right now!" He shouted. 

"Why? What's wrong?" A voice yelled and the background of the village was covered by a dark shadow. 

"Y/n" a dark voice said and you continued to follow Nobu into a nearby house. You help Nobu barricade the door. Loud knocking echoed throughout the house. 

"What is that!?" you shouted and covered your ears. 

"Don't let him in Y/n" Nobu stated.

"Let who in?! I don't know who the fuck your talking about!" 

"Open up! Right now!" The voice threatened and your head continued to worsen. 

"NO!" You shouted and everything went silent. You looked over at Nobu and let out a sigh of relief. 

"I think he's go-ACK!" Nobu shouted in agony. 

"Nobu!" You screamed and tried to run over toward him. But, you were getting pulled away by some unknown being. 

"You don't need him."

"...." You tried to speak but the words couldn't come out. You couldn't scream or move. no matter how hard you tried. 

In an instant you felt pressure against your arms making you escape your horrible nightmare. You looked over to see Kakashi gripping your arms tightly. 

"It's ok Y/n, just-"

"Let go!" You shouted and fell out of bed. You immediately shot up and ran out of the bedroom. You needed air you thought. As you ran toward the door and pulled it open. 

"Y/n! Where the hell are you going?!" Kakashi yelled and you ignored him. You just continued to run as fast as you could. You heart was pounding out of your chest and you didn't even bother to look back at the man who chased after you. You felt freedom as the cold night air hit your face and the wet cold ground pressed against you bare feet. 

"Damn it Y/n! Slow the hell down!" Kakashi raised his voice. Yet you didn't care, you only had one thing on your mind. 

"I need to go home." You said and tears spilled against your cheeks. But, when you heard no reply who began to feel pressure in your chest. Something was wrong...It was way too quiet. You looked behind you and Kakashi was no longer there. As you turned back around you continued to run. Until a burning sensation danced across the back of your neck. Making you fall to the ground. Your vision became blurry and all you could see you was a pair of black slip on shoes before you. Your eyes became heavy once more and your body went numb. 

..... 

"Ugh...what time is it?" You said as you tried to rub your eyes but couldn't. You tried to sit up but, you felt a tightness around your waist. As you looked down you noticed that you were tied into a wooden chair. 

"So you are awake." a monotone voice stated. You looked over and saw a furious grey-haired male before you.

"Kakashi where the-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Kakashi stated and walked over toward you. He place his hands on your lower arms and glared into you e/c orbs. 

"Do you think this is some game Y/n? That you can do whatever the fuck you want? Hmm?" Kakashi growled and you started to shake your head no but Kakashi slapped your face. Tears fell from your eyes and dripped onto your clothes. 

"Cut the bullshit Y/n! I knew it! (laughs) , ever since a few days ago. I knew something was up with you! How stupid I was! Do you know the risks I have been taking to keep you here? No you don't! I am going to make things VERY clear. So you better listen to what I am about to say. If you EVER try to run again I won't hesitate to kill you! I will no longer be the nice guy anymore and you are going to follow my orders. Am I clear?!" Kakashi yelled while grabbing your face. 

"y-yes." You sobbed and he let go of your face and stepped back. He crossed his arms and glared down at you once more. 

"Would you stop the crying already?! It's so fucking annoying!" Kakashi said as he stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. 

If only you stood a fighting chance. Things were about to get far worse than what you were currently dealing with. How much more could your body or mentality take before you broke?

"I am never going to leave this place am I?" You whispered.