Chapter 20 - Kakashi

♦︎____________♦︎____________♦︎

Tigger warning: Mental break and planned death

Dark sunken in orbs dashed across the room. Heavy footsteps carry the young female back to their home. Right their home, Kakashi knew that they couldn't stay in make believe for long.  Oh how he wished Y/n would have come to her senses sooner making things less complicated than they are in the current moment.  Kakashi let out a long sigh and rubbed his callused skin, slowly picking away the dead skin. 

Stress  

Right that  word, a word that makes everything seem so trivial. Kakashi was clearly dealing with things beyond symptoms of stress. He was...

"A maniac.  I am going insane!" Kakashi laughed in horror of himself. His eyes where sunken in and hair was sticking to his face from sweat. While his throat ached for relief from the burning dry airway. Slowly gripping the piece of paper that laid before him. He needed to get back to the leaf village to solve some issues that had come up sense Y/n's disappearance.  But, how the hell was he going to get back to the village and stay there? 

Well, Kakashi, being the smart idiot he his he thought up a well convoluted plan. Simple, take his beloved songbird back to the village with him. Now I know you may be asking, It's not that simple. But it was... all that needed to happen was for the little songbird to sing no longer. 

"Oh, I never had this much fun plaining someone's death before." Kakashi cackled while rubbing is dry hands together. 

"Now then where did I put that stupid...AHA! There it is!" Kakashi said and picked up the item in question. Slowly trailing toward the master suite that sat in the middle of the household. Kakashi turned the door knob to the right and pushed open the heavy door. He walked over to his Juliet and stood next to her, gazing at her complexion. 

You were sound asleep, looking almost lifeless. The corners of your mouth curled upwards in a smirk.  'Must be having a good dream' Kakashi thought.

"Trust me darling, we are going to go somewhere together and I think it will be much more enjoyable than here. No more lying, alright? I promise. It just going to be you and me." Kakashi paused and pulled up the cabinet drawer next to your head. He slowly picked up a leather case and unzipped it. 

"This time you are going to stay asleep till I come and get you ok? I know it's hard..but, after this We won't have to run and hide any longer." 

Kakashi popped open the vile and poured the cool liquid down your throat and kissed the top of your head. Slowly disposing the vile of  Atropa Belladoona (deadly nightshade). A drug that helped the young lovers in a Shakespeare drama. 

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. My darling songbird...My Juliet."