The encounter

Third-person P.O.V~

In the streets of new york, a little girl walking with a wolverine on a leash walked through central park. The girl spoke as the wolverine sped about, sniffing everything it could.

???:" Johnathan, stop tugging."

The wolverine didn't hear the woman's words as it kept moving, dragging her along. Then a group of men came up to the little girl as one of them spoke.

Mysterious man #1:" Hey, kid."

The little girl looked up with her bluish-green eyes as she spoke.

???:" Yes, can I help you?"

Mysterious man #1:" You are hanging out by the institute for the muties. You wouldn't happen to be one of them, would you."

The girl gulped as she spoke.

???:" Um yeah. why?"

The group of men giggled as they brought out weapons and were about to attack, but a voice then spoke.

Mysterious man #3:" Oi jackass."

The group of men turned around before they were all punched in the face and fell to the ground, knocked out as the man spoke while looking at the girl.

Mysterious man #3:" You okay, kid?"

The girl nodded as he spoke, studying her face as he spoke.

Mysterious man #3:" Hey, sorry to ask, but you wouldn't happen to be related to a Laura Kinney, would you?"

???:" Um, yes I am; why?"

Mysterious man #3:" Oh, I'm looking for her and need to pay her back for something she did."

???:" Oh well, she's kind of my sister."

Mysterious man #3:" Sorry if this sounds weird, but could you take me to her?"

???:" Sure, Mr... uh."

Y/n:" Y/n, Y/n Aigner."

The little girl spoke with a smile as she picked up Johnathan, the wolverine, and looked into Y/n's eyes as she spoke.

Gabby:" I'm Gabby, Gabby Kinney

Gabby:" I'm Gabby, Gabby Kinney."

Y/n shook her hand while speaking.

Y/n:" Nice to meet ya, kid."

Gabby took Y/n to the Xavier institute as the duo entered the large mansion. Gabby looked around for a second before she heard a voice call out.

Laura:" Gabby."

Y/n and Gabby turned their heads to see a woman who looked almost like a grown-up version of Gabby except with no scars and in a gray hoodie and jeans as she spoke.