Date gone wrong

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I stood up in my room. I put on a pair of black jeans before I looked into my mirror, looking at my party attire before I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, this works."

Laura and I were going on our third date tonight and to a nightclub tonight. I've never been to a nightclub before; I hope it's good; I want this date to be enjoyable for Laura and me.

Laura P.O.V~

I smiled in the mirror as I looked at the several different outfits before me. I took up a blue corset before I threw it back down in the bed, grabbing a red dress and throwing it back down in the bed and speaking.

Laura:" Nah, too fancy.

I looked around for a second before I looked at a black party dress and spoke.

Laura:" Perfect."

Y/n P.O.V~

I smiled as I walked up the stairs to Laura's apartment, my hands in my pockets before I approached Laura's apartment door and reached out, only to stop for a moment before I gulped and knocked on Laura's apartment door. The door opened to reveal Gabby, who smiled at me as she spoke.

Gabby:" Hi ya, Y/n; Laura will be out in a second."

Gabby closed the door for a second before the door opened to reveal Laura in a beautiful dress.

Laura:" Close the jaw, darlin'; staring is rude."

I quickly swallowed before I spoke.

Y/n:" S-sorry Laura, let's go."

Laura smiled as she grabbed my hand, our fingers intertwining with one another as we left the apartment building. Laura and I walked down the street, talking with one another, just enjoying each other's company as we went to the nightclub. I then accidentally bumped into a guy.

Y/n:" Oh, I'm so sorry."

???:" Hey, no problem."

I then smelt something familiar on the man as I felt around and realized something.

Y/n:" That bastard! He stole my wallet!"

As soon as I said that, the man began to run. Laura and I quickly gave chase running after the man as I kept on shouting.

Y/n:" Give me back my wallet, you fucken asshole!"

The man turned around a corner making me and Larua follow him as he entered a warehouse. I quickly followed suit kicking in the door. The door opened to reveal a bunch of men holding guns; all pointed at me as I shouted out.

Y/n:" Laura, run!!!"

The men quickly began to fire at me, their guns firing many bullets into me, making blood spew out of my body as I fell back while Laura shouted out.

Laura:" Bastards!"

Laura P.O.V

I growled as my claws burst from my knuckles and quickly ran toward the men who had just shot Y/n; the group continued to fire their guns at me as I dodged all their bullets with relative ease. I quickly cut all the people with guns down, their blood spraying out, coating my dress before I picked up Y/n's wallet and handed it to the h/c-haired male as he spoke. Y/n and I looked down as we looked around, the blood covering both of us as Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Wanna dance?"

I blushed as I spoke.

Laura:" What?"

Y/n blushed before he rubbed the back of his head while speaking.

Y/n:" Well, there's a jukebox here, and I was wondering if you want to dance?"

I blushed before I smiled and spoke.

Laura:" Yeah, that sounds like fun."

Y/n quickly ran over as to the jukebox and put what looked like a quarter into the machine as music began to play.

Y/n ran back with a smile on his face.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n grabbed Laura's wrist as he spoke.

Y/n:" Ready

Laura blushed as she timidly spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, I uh, I don't know how to dance."

Y/n smiled as he tugged on Laura's wrist, pulling her forward and placing his hand on her waist before speaking.

Y/n:" Don't worry, I'll teach ya."

Laura blushed as she put her hand on Y/n's shoulder, as the two began to dance while listening to music. Y/n and Laura danced to the music, smiling and enjoying each other's company. Y/n looked into Laura's eyes as he spoke.

Y/n:" Oh, Laura, I'm so sorry this date turned out like shit."

Laura:" What are you talking about? I'm having a great time."

Y/n's eyes widened as he spoke.

Y/n:" What?"

Laura:" Well, yeah, the fighting and getting covered in blood wasn't exactly the best. But I'm having a great time dancing with you and just happy to spend some time with you."

Y/n blushed madly before looking away while smiling.

Y/n:" T-thanks for saying that."

Laura grabbed Y/n's chin while speaking with a grin plastered on her face.

Laura:" Hey, don't get all shy on me now..."

Y/n blush increased to the point where his whole face was red before he and Laura's faces began to draw closer together as if being pulled by an invisible force before their lips touched in a kiss. Laura closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck while Y/n did the same around her waist. The kiss became more passionate, but sadly the two's need for air made them part as both looked at each other with crimson cheeks.

Y/n:" Wo-wow..."

Laura grinned as she spoke.

Laura:" Was that your first kiss?"

Y/n nodded, making Laura's grin stretch even wider as she spoke.

Laura:" How was it then?"

Y/n:" Wonderful...."

Laura's eyes twinkled with happiness as she spoke.

Laura:" Well, I hope that we can make this relationship just as wonderful as that kiss."

Y/n nodded in agreement as the two began dancing with one another, enjoying their time together.