Undercover

Y/n P.O.V~

I grumbled as I got dressed in a student uniform as I spoke.

Y/n:" This is so fucking stupid."

I then heard footsteps behind me as I turned around to see Laura in her uniform while she spoke.

Laura:" Relax, Y/n, this is going to be easy and relax; this could be fun. I mean, I've never been to high school before."

Y/n:" Well, one, neither have I; I didn't even go to school. I grew up in madripoor training to kill you. Besides, aren't we too old to go to high school?"

Laura:" Well, don't knock it till you try it. Beside's, these outfits are fun, don't you think?"

Y/n:" Well, I mean, for you, you look cute. I look like the goddamn riddler without the goddamn bowler."

Laura chuckled before speaking.

Laura:" Relax, you look good, and it's not going to be for long. Just for one little mission."

I sighed as Laura and I got into the car we were using for our mission while I spoke.

Y/n:" Alright, Laura, we infiltrate the school, but what's next? How are we going to find the missing kids?"

Laura began to drive the car out of the institute as she spoke.

Laura:" Here's the plan, get in the school, meet up, find the kids, get out."

Y/n:" Okay, but Laura, you didn't answer my question. How are we going to find the kids?"

Laura:" I don't know; we'll figure out something."

I sighed as I looked out the window watching the clouds as I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I hope we aren't too late."

Laura gave me an understanding look before putting her hand on top of mine. I squeezed it, making me feel better. Laura slightly blushed before putting her hand back on the steering wheel as we approached the school. We exited the car, and I looked at the school and sighed.

Y/n:" Oh god."

Laura and I began to walk into the school as an older man walked up to us and spoke.

Older dude:" Good morning, you two. Are you the new students?"

Laura and I nodded as the man smiled and spoke.

Older dude:" Come along then. I'll give you the grand tour."

Laura and I followed the man as he told us about the school.

Laura P.O.V~

I looked around as the older man spoke.

Older dude:" And over there is our library; whatever your favorite book is, I'm sure we have it."

I raised my eyebrow as I spoke.