Crush

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I lay in my bed, resting my head on my hands before I sat up in my bed; looking outside my window and seeing that the sun was still rising spoke to myself while watching the sunrise.

Y/n:" Pretty."

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed and began getting dressed and ready for the day. I exited my room and went into the kitchen, getting myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down and getting on my phone, beginning to grade some of my student's blueprints online. All the blueprints for the submitted projects were good; however, I don't know how to get the money for all of these projects. I put a palm to my forehead and went back to grading and eating.

*Two-hour time skip*

I sighed and put my phone down, putting my palms on my forehead and finally taking a breath; I was finally finished with grading these blueprints. I got out of my seat and began to walk down to the training area as I desperately needed to punch something and rest my brain. After about two minutes of talking, I reached the training area, and I opened the door to reveal Laura, who had just finished a set.

 After about two minutes of talking, I reached the training area, and I opened the door to reveal Laura, who had just finished a set

I slightly blushed, seeing Laura before she looked at me and spoke.

Laura:" Mornin' Y/n."

My eyes slightly trailed down Laura's skimpier-than-everyday outfit while still blushing before she spoke again.

Laura:" You okay, Y/n?"

I quickly nodded while mentally slapping myself before I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, sorry, my brain is still fried from grading all the projects I got."

Laura:" Oh, sorry to hear that. That must suck."

Y/n:" Yeah, but hopefully, some training will do me good."

Laura tilted her head as she asked me.

Laura:" Wanna do a light spar?"

I smiled as I answered her.

Y/n:" Sure, just let me get changed."

I quickly changed as I met Laura in the training room in a white T-shirt and shorts before we stepped into a large white circle on a blue mat. Laura and I both got into a fighting stance while she spoke.

Laura:" First one to get either knocked out or knocked out of the circle loses, and uh, no claws."

I nodded as I prepared to fight. Laura quickly kicked at me before I dodged her attack and threw a punch at Laura, which she promptly caught before throwing a punch back at me, which I blocked, and she kicked me back. I quickly managed to stop myself from sliding out of the ring. Before I rushed at Laura and punched her in the stomach, making her wince and stumble back slightly before I uppercut her jaw, making her fall back. Laura quickly got to her feet and roundhouse kicked at me; I leaned back, her foot barely missing my nose before I grabbed her ankle and lifted her into the air before slamming her down on the ground. I taped my elbow before attempting to elbow drop onto Laura like a wrestler. Laura quickly rolled out of the way as I dove towards the ground and hit my elbow, screaming out in pain before Laura rolled behind me and wrapped her legs around my neck, her thighs beginning to strangle me. I blushed as I thought, "Well, this was unexpected; not gonna lie, it feels pretty nice, though." It became harder to breathe as my vision faded to black.

*One minute timeskip*

I felt a tap on my left cheek as I heard a slightly muffled voice.

???:" Yo, Y/n you okay."

I opened my eyes to see both Kurt and Laura looking down at me while I looked at Laura spoke.

Y/n:" Jesus, Laura, did you have to squeeze so damn hard with your fuckin' thunder thighs?"

Kurt let out a chuckle as Laura blushed before I sat up and Laura spoke.

Laura:" Sorry bout that Y/n didn't mean to knock you out."

Y/n:" Don't worry about it; it's okay."

Laura softly smiled before she looked over at the clock in the corner before she spoke.

Laura:" I got to go; I'll see you two later."

Laura began to exit the training room, and my eyes followed her. I saw Kurt grin out of my eye while he spoke.

Kurt:" Do you like Laura?"

I blushed before I spoke.

Y/n:" What! No!"

Kurt chuckled as he put his hand on my shoulder and spoke.

Kurt" Relax, my friend, there isn't a problem with having a crush on a pretty girl."

I sighed as I stood up and spoke.

Y/n:" Kurt, it's not that simple; I mean, I want to maybe go out with her, but Kurt, she killed my mom, and that leave's a lot of conflicting feelings."

Kurt:" Yeah, but we all know it wasn't her fault."

I sighed before I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah."

Laura P.O.V~

I sighed as I entered my apartment to see Gabby sitting with Johnathan on the couch as I spoke.

Laura:" I'm home, you two."

Gabby looked over at me and smiled before the young girl spoke.

Gabby:" Hey Laura, wanna watch some movie's with us?"

Laura:" Sure, why not."

I changed out of my workout clothes and sat next to my sister on the couch with the wolverine sitting between us while we watched the movie together. I looked down slightly as I thought about the spar with Y/n. Was he using thunder thighs as a complement or an insult? That makes me think. "Does Y/n like my thighs?" I felt my cheeks heat up and decided that this was a topic for later thought. I looked back at the T.V before I grabbed a soda and took a drink.

Gabby:" Hey Laura, do you like Y/n?"

I spit out my soda as I looked at Gabby and spoke.

Laura:" What! Why would you think that!?"

Gabby:" Well, I mean, I heard you blushed when he said you had "thunder thighs" earlier. So I 

figured I should ask?"

Laura:" Who told you that!"

Gabby:" Wade did."

I sighed as I slapped my palm on my forehead and spoke to myself.

Laura:" Goddamn, word travels fast."

I sighed and looked at Gabby before I spoke.

Laura:" You know what, Gabby? I will not lie to you since it hasn't worked out for me. I have a little bit of a crush on Y/n, but I'm not going to pursue anything with him. I mean, I killed his mother; I mean, it's a miracle we're as good of friends as we are."

Gabby looked directly at me as she spoke.

Gabby:" Laura, you should confess to Y/n. It would be best if you took a chance on this. Laura, if you never take an opportunity on something, you will never know how perfect something will be. Laura, don't be afraid to take a chance."

I looked down before I sighed and looked back at my sister before I spoke.

Laura:" Gabby, will you stop asking me about this if I promise to confess to Y/n?"

Gabby:" Yes."

I sighed before I spoke.

Laura:" Alright then, I'll confess to Y/n when I get the chance."