Carnival (lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I looked into my closet, trying to figure out what would be good for me to wear to my and Laura's date. Y/n then found a black shirt, which he put on a pair of cargo pants and a leather jacket. Y/n exits his dorm as he makes his way over to Laura's apartment.

Thirdperson P.O.V~

Laura smiled to herself in the mirror as she finally settled on the outfit she would have on for Y/n and her date.

Suddenly, Gabby entered Laura's room and spoke.

Gabby:" Laura Y/n is here."

Laura smiled as she exited her room to see Y/n standing in the living room while he spoke.

Y/n:" Ready to go?"

Laura grinned as she took Y/n's hand in her own while speaking.

Laura:" Hell yeah."

The two lovers walked down to the local carnival that was in town before Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Want me to win you a prize?"

Laura grinned back as she spoke.

Laura:" Maybe..."

Y/n and Laura walked over to a game where the objective was to throw rings onto a spike, and that would win them a prize depending on how many rings they got in the point. Y/n got 2 out of the three rings on the spike, winning Laura a medium prize. Y/n got a stuffed Wolverine toy for her as Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Here you are, my dear~."

Laura blushed as she exempted the stuffed Wolverine and spoke.

Laura:" Thank you Y/n."

Y/n grinned as he hugged Laura before speaking.

Y/n:" So what now? Are you hungry? We could get some funnel cake?"

Laura tilted her head while speaking.

Laura:" What's funnel cake?"

Y/n sighed as he wrapped his arm around Laura's shoulder and spoke.

Y/n:" That's it; we are getting y getting some funnel cake."

Laura blushed as she spoke.

Laura:" Well, if that's what you insist..."

Laura leaned close to Y/n as she spoke.

Laura:" Darling~."

Y/n blushed as he heard Laura's words. Y/n then kissed Laura on the cheek, making her blush as he wrapped an arm around her waist while speaking.

Y/n:" So, anything in particular left you want to do?"

Laura blushed as he was about to speak as a raindrop fell on her forehead, making the both of them look up as it began to rain.