Revelation

Third-person P.O.V~

Laura sat at a table in an empty coffee shop, waiting for her boyfriend to show up. After a few more minutes of waiting, her boyfriend entered the coffee shop. Laura smiled as she greeted him.

Laura:" Hey, Warren."

Warren Worthington, a.k.a Angel, smiled as he sat down, his blond hair combed and his blue eyes looking into Laura's.

Warren:" Hey Laura, I'm was thrilled to know that you wanted to meet up."

Laura looked down at her cup of coffee as she spoke.

Laura:" Yeah, I'm happy to see you, but this isn't a happy topic. I need to see you about."

Warren:" What is it?"

Laura looked down into her cup as she spoke.

Laura:" I-I think we should see other people."

Warren looked down as he spoke.

Warren:" I think so too."

Laura looked up as she spoke.

Laura:" Really?"

Warren:" Yeah, I feel that the two of us have really drifted apart over the past couple of months, and we should just both move on."

Laura smiled as she spoke.

Laura:" Thanks for being so understanding, Warren."

Warren smiled as his phone began to ring in his pocket. Warren stepped away from the table as he took out his phone and answered it, exiting the coffee shop.

Warren:" Hello?"

Y/n:" You need to get out of here."

Warren:" Who is this?"

Y/n:" No one important but is important is that you need to start running."

Warren:" Why?"

Y/n:" Simple, I put a bomb in the coffee shop, and I don't want incident people getting hurt."

Warren's eyes whitened as he began to run towards the coffee shop, and it exploded, sending him flying back before landing on his ass as he screamed out.

Warren:" Laura!!!"

Laura walked out of the burning building as her wounds from the explosion healed, her close slightly ripped. Laura growled as she looked at Warren and spoke.

Laura:" Warren, I need to get out of here and get Jean."

Warren:" But what about you?"

Laura:" I'll be fine, just get Jean."

Laura unsheathed her claws as she called out.

Laura:" Y/n come out! I know you're here! I can smell you!"

A smoke bomb exploded as Y/n walked out of the smoke and spoke.

Y/n:" Time to finish this X-23 once and for all."

Laura got into a fighting stance, the claws in her feet ripping through her boots as she spoke.

Laura:" I agree."

The duo charged at each other as Laura slashed at Y/n. Blood dripped down Y/n's cheek as he gripped Laura's wrist and shoved Laura to the ground. Y/n then slammed his foot down on her back and began to pull, attempting to rip off Laura's arm. Laura then kicked Y/n in the crotch with her claw stabbing him in the balls, making him scream out in pain. Laura ripped her foot out and kicked Y/n off of her as Y/n began to quickly heal as he spoke.

Y/n:" You bitch!"

Laura and Y/n clashed as they began to fight once again at lightning-fast speeds. Y/n got up off the ground after being knocked back and got onto all fours, his claws out as she sprinted at Laura. Sparks flew with every clash of their class as Y/n reached into his pocket and yelled.

Y/n:" Pocket sand!"

Laura let out a scream as Y/n threw sand in her eyes, making Laura stumble back as Y/n roundhouse kicked her, his feet claws slashing her neck. Laura then grabbed Y/n's leg and slammed him on the ground. Laura then snapped Y/n's leg, making him scream out. Y/n using his other foot, then stabbed into Laura's stomach, causing her to cough and stumble back. Y/n got back up as he snapped his leg back into place. Laura looked over and saw Jean running over to her. Laura smiled as now was her chance. Laura rushed over to Y/n and tackled him, Laura, over him as she shouted.

Laura:" Jean! Do it now! Do it now!"

Jean extended her hand as a dim blue glow covered it. Y/n screamed as he was sent into Laura's mind. Y/n looked around him to see that he was in a metal room with a buzzing T.V screen in front of him.

Y/n:" Where the fuck am I?"

Laura:" We're in my mind."

Y/n slashed at Laura, but his hand went through her, not hurting her at all.

Laura:" You can't hurt me here. It's my mind, after all. Look, just do me a favor and touch that T.V?"

Y/n:" And why the hell would I do that?"

Laura:" Just do it, and I'll let you out of here."

Y/n sighed as he put his palm on the T.V screen, and his eyes widened as he saw all of Laura's memories, the trigger scent, her past, her time as wolverine, the people she's killed, the people she's loved, as Y/n woke up in the real world seeing Laura above him.

Laura:" I never meant to kill your mother Y/n, but the trigger scent made me do it."

Y/n's hair covered his eyes as Laura kept on speaking.

Laura:" I understand that you can't and shouldn't forgive me, but I just want to try-."

Y/n kicked Laura off of him as he threw a smoke bomb on the ground as it exploded, releasing a sulfur smell, making Laura unable to smell him as he disappeared. Jean ran over to Laura as she spoke.

Jean:" Are you okay?"

Laura:" Yeah, I'm fine."

Laura looked down, thinking about Y/n as she spoke.

Jean:" Should we go after him."

Laura:" No, let him be; I imagine that he needs some time to process what he just found out."

Laura and Jean went back to the institute, needing to be alone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n punched a wall of an alleyway, making it crack as he growled.

Y/n:" I've spent ten goddamn years of my life training to kill someone for something that wasn't even their own goddamn fault!"

Y/n began to punch the wall of the alley again, his fists starting to bleed before he let out one final roar of anger and fell to his knees, his fists trembling.

Y/n:" I've wasted my life."