Time in Japan

Third-person P.O.V~

The sunset beamed down on the snowy ground on the snow-covered ground right outside the small town of Tatari located in japan. Y/n lay on the snowy earth wrapped in a black blanket and sleeping by a campfire. Y/n's eyes opened with fear and anger as he let out a roar of fury, his claws coming out as he sat up looking around while bearing his teeth. Y/n took a few deep breaths as he retracted his claws before he laid back down on his back, speaking only to himself.

Y/n:" That dream again."

This was the third time Y/n had a dream of Laura killing him this week. Y/n closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep again but opened his eyes when he heard the sound of footsteps. A little girl with dark brown hair and amber eyes ran from an angry mob of people. The little girl then tripped over a tree branch and fell on her hands and knees as one of the mob members walked up to the little girl as they spoke.

???:" Finally got you dirty fuckin' mutant."

Y/n:" Oi."

The mob member turned around only to be punched in the face by Y/n, making them fly back. A member of the mob shouted out in anger at Y/n.

???2:" What the hell are you doing!? She's a mutant; their kind deserves to fuckin' die."

This pissed Y/n off as he ran and attacked the crowd of mutant haters. Using his claws, Y/n began to cut all of the weapons down. The mob started to run away from Y/n before he retracted his claws and walked over to the little girl.

Y/n:" Are you okay?"

The little girl nodded as Y/n helped her off the ground and spoke.

Y/n:" What's your name, kid?"

Hana:" H-Hana."

Y/n:" Well, come on, Hana, let's get you warmed up."

Hana followed Y/n to his campsite; she spoke as she began to warm up.

Hana:" Um, sir."

Y/n looked at the little girl as she spoke.

Y/n:" Hm?"

Hana:" Why did you help me?"

Y/n:" Uh well, I'm a mutant too."

Hana:" Really?"

Y/n unsheathed his claws as he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I can heal fast and got claws."

Hana:" So you just have metal claws?"

Y/n:" Well, no, my claws are bone. I've just got a metal skeleton."

Hana:" Well, how'd you get that?"

Y/n looked down at his hands, his metal claws popping out as he spoke.

Y/n:" It's a long story. So Hana, where are your parents."

Hana looked into the fire as she spoke.

Hana:" I'm afraid I don't know. I haven't seen them since I ran from the mob."

Y/n:" I see. Well, why don't we go find them?"

Hana smiled as she spoke.

Hana:" That sounds wonderful. Thank you, Y/n."

Y/n smiled warmly at the little girl as he spoke.

Y/n:" It's no problem, but..."

Y/n looked to see that the sun was beginning to go down Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Let's wait till tomorrow, kid."

Hana sighed, pouting as she spoke.

Hana:" Okay..."