Nightmares

Author:" Hey everyone, big trigger warning here. This chapter will get pretty dark; also, trigger warning for one of the photos used in this chapter as blood in it. You have been warned."

Y/n P.O.V~

I felt myself shake as I walked through the dark corridor, my footsteps echoing throughout the hallway as I heard a voice speak out.

???:" Y/n..."

I turned to see a mass of bloodied corpses gazing at me. I then heard a roar of anger as I turned to see Laura charging at me with her claws out and her eye glowing red. Laura slashed at me as I screamed out.

*Nightmare end!*

I screamed as I sat up in my bed. I was in a cold sweat as I panted desperately, trying to catch my breath. I sighed as I looked at the time to see it was 3 AM. I got up to use the bathroom and spoke to myself.

Y/n:" That dream again."

*Two-day time skip*

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n yawned as he drank a cup of coffee with bags under his eyes. Laura looked at Y/n before she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, Are you okay?"

Y/n looked at Laura as he spoke, taking another sip of his coffee.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

Laura:" Y/n, you look like you haven't slept in days."

Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm not going to lie; I've slept  in a bit, but I'm okay; I'll take my next class."

Laura cocked an eyebrow as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, I don't think teaching a shop class when you're sleep deprived is a good choice."

Y/n spoke in a relaxed tone, trying not to worry Laura.

Y/n:" Relax, Laura, I'll be fine."

Laura's eyes narrowed as Y/n gulped down the last of his coffee. All of Y/n's looked t their teacher with concern in their eyes. Y/n left to teach his class; Laura, worried for her friend, followed Y/n to his shop. She watched as Y/n taught his class well before he went over to the router table, and Y/n fell asleep before feeling a massive amount of pain as he woke up, seeing that he had sanded off his first three fingers.

Y/n:" I'm okay, I'm okay, everyone."

Laura ran up to Y/n, grabbed his wrist, and spoke loudly so all of Y/n's students could hear.

Laura:" Okay, that's it! Everyone, class dismissed!"

Laura began to drag Y/n out of the shop and towards his room as Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Laura, what the hell? I had that covered."

Laura's green eyes gazed into Y/n's E/c ones as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, you just sanded off a bunch of your fingers."

Y/n looked at his fingers, which were now beginning to regenerate now.

Y/n:" So, they'll grow back."

Laura took Y/n to his room and sat him on the bed as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, I don't know what's up with you, but you need sleep. Take a nap, and I'll look after your class."

Y/n:" But I-."

Laura quickly shushed Y/n as she spoke.

Laura:" Sleep. You need it."