The true killer

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in a car that I had driven out here. I sighed looked out of the window seeing the abandoned Weapon X facility. I had been searching for any lead on who could have hired Laura's services, but everyone I had found ended up being a dead end. Whoever put the hit out on my mother had done a great job covering their tracks. After a good couple of months, I had found the location where Laura had been trained and lived for the first fourteen years of her life. I sighed as I got out of my car and began to walk on the snow-covered ground; I saw a door that had been exploded outwards before I entered the Weapon X facility, clenching my fists, hoping this would have the answers I sought. I then took a look around, seeing that there was many broken shard of glass along the floor. I took a deep breath as I put my hands in my pockets and began to walk around the facility before I then heard the sound of glass breaking. I quickly unsheathed my class, taking a look around, not seeing anyone. I then remembered a familiar smell as I quickly looked over to see a little girl with bone claws out of her hands.

 I then remembered a familiar smell as I quickly looked over to see a little girl with bone claws out of her hands

I then tilted my head slightly as I spoke, retracting my claws.

Y/n:" Wait a minute, Gabby, what are you doing here?"

Gabby's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

Gabby:" The hell are you doing here?"

I passively raised my hands as I spoke.

Y/n:" Hey, hey, relax, kid, I'm not here to attack anyone; I'm just looking for some info."

Gabby:" What are you here for then?"

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Look, I'm here to find out who hired Laura to kill my mother."

Gabby then cocked an eyebrow as she spoke.

Gabby:" I thought you wanted to kill Laura?"

I looked down and sighed before speaking.

Y/n:" I did, but then someone made me see that it wasn't Laura's fault."

Gabby:" How so? How do I know you're not just using this as a cover to get close to Laura and kill her."

I sighed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Gabby, if someone shot Laura, which would you be angry at the gun that shot her or the one who fired it?"

Gabby:" The one who fired the gun, obviously."

Y/n:" Yes, so you see, Laura was the weapon which killed my mother, she didn't have any say in it, and it's not her fault. I'm going after the one who used her; they're the ones who killed my mother."

Gabby's eyes narrowed again as she retracted her bone claws and spoke.

Gabby:" Okay, but I've got my eye on you."

I sighed and spoke, putting my hands in my pockets.

Y/n:" Anyways, so why are you here, kid?

Gabby:" I'm here looking for information on Laura's birthday. Because she won't tell it to me."

Y/n:" I see. You want some help with that?"

Gabby looked down and thought about it for a second as she spoke.

Gabby:" Alright, but if you try anything, I'm not going to hold back."

Y/n:" That's fine."

Gabby and I began to walk around looking for any sort of records written on digital, but sadly, we found none. I then opened a door seeing a file cabinet as I spoke.

Y/n:" Hey kid, could you get in here?"

Gabby entered the room as I spoke, looking at her.

Y/n:" Could you do me a solid and hold this steady?"

I then cut open the file cabinet and began sifting through as many papers as possible before finding the one I was looking for.

Y/n:" Got it!"

I looked over the sheet, it was an assignation form for my mother, and I looked down at the signature at the bottom of who ordered it and growled my hands, crinkling the paper as I read the name out loud.

Y/n:" Victor Creed."

My fists trembled in anger as I began to exit the room as Gabby spoke.

Gabby:" Wait, where are you going?"

I turned to the little girl and spoke.

Y/n:" After you find our information, go home, Gabby."

I began to walk away again before Gabby spoke.

Gabby:" But where are you going?"

I continued to walk as I spoke, my fists shaking.

Y/n:" To the harbor, I have to get a ticket to  Madripoor."

*Timeskip*

I sat on a bucket in a boat as we left the harbor for Madeipoor. I clenched my fists, thinking about how my father had lied to me for the past decade of my life.

*flashback start!*

I sat on a bench at the police office, a chocolate milkshake in my hands as a policeman walked up to me and spoke, looking down at me.

Policeman:" Hey, kiddo, your dad is here to pick you up."

My eyes widened as I had never met my father before. I followed the policeman to see a man with long blond hair and an orange duster coat with black stripes like a tiger. The man slightly smiled at me as he kneeled and spoke.

Victor:" Hey, kiddo."

I shyly approached the man before he wrapped me in a warm hug. I began to cry, hugging my father as he spoke.

Victor:" I know it hurts. Trust me, kid, I know."

I sobbed into my father's arms, tears streaming down my face.

*flashback end!*

My fists shook, even more, my claws accidentally unsheathing as a single tear dropped down my face. First I lost my mother, now I have to kill my father.