Revenge

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the boat, looking down at my hands. I unsheathed my claws, taking a good long look at them. They were just like Da-Victors; was I just like him? I've spent the last ten years training myself to kill the person who took my mother from this world, and now it's time for me to do what I said would. The captain of the boat then spoke loudly.

Captin:" Land ho!"

I stood up and looked to see Madripoor.

My coat flapped in the wind as I retracted my claws and balled my hands into fists

My coat flapped in the wind as I retracted my claws and balled my hands into fists. Be ready, Victor, because I'm coming for you, and when I find you, you're going to die.

*Third-Person P.O.V~*

Up in one of the giant skyscrapers sat there was a party going on with many flashing lights strobing, and people dancing as a man with long blond hair and fangs sat on a purple couch drinking as whiskey looking over the massive party with a grin. This man was Victor Creed A.K.A Sabertooth/Y/n's father. Today was his birthday, and like every time it was his birthday, he decided to have a massive rager. Victor leaned back on let out a sigh of ecstasy, enjoying himself before he took a swig of his drink. Suddenly someone at the party screamed out.

???:" Oh shit, grenade!!!"

There was then a massive explosion making Victor put down his drink as he stood up, saw many of the people running out of the party, and saw a figure walking through the smoke and gazing at him. Victor's eyes widened as he grinned and spoke, outstretching his arms as he spoke a smile on his face.

Victor:" Y/n my boy! Way to make an entrance!"

Y/n smiled as he spoke.

Y/n:" It's good to be here, dad! Happy Birthday!"

Victor:" Thanks, kiddo! Now come over here and hug your pops!"

Y/n began to walk over to his father and hugged him as Victor spoke.

Victor:" So, did you kill X-23?"

Y/n:" No, no, not yet, but I did find you something new."

Victor:" And what's that, son?"

Y/n leaned in close to his father as he spoke with a grin on his face.

Y/n:" I know what you did, pops."

Victor's eyes widened as Y/n but off his ear making blood spew out as Victor screamed out in pain; Y/n lifted Victor over his shoulder and hurled him across the room. As Victor hit a chair, breaking it, Y/n spat out his father's ear and spoke.

Y/n:" You lied to me!"

Victor got to his feet, blood leaking from his nose. Victor as he whipped the blood from his nose as he spoke.

Victor:" So you finally figured it out?"

Victor unsheathed his claws as he spoke, getting into a fighting stance. Y/n unsheathed his claws as he shouted at his father.