New information

Third-person P.O.V~

Laura sighed as she walked through the halls in the institute. Hank Mccoy had called her down to his lab as he had some information on Y/n, who had tried to kill her a week prior. Laura entered Hanks lab as he greeted her.

Hank:" Good morning Laura, how are you doing?"

Laura:" Not great. I'm still recovering from my fight with Y/n."

Hank:" I can imagine your healing factor is slowed due to his claws."

Laura:" Yeah, I know, but anyway, you said you had some info on him?"

Hank:" Yes, I do."

Hank opened a laptop showing a jpeg of Y/n with his claws out.

Hank:" The reason for your slow healing is that Y/n's skeleton is made from a metal called, Aignisum, a mix of adamantium and which was named its creator Maira Aigner who is also Y/n's mother."

Laura:" Okay, but how come when his hand grew back, his skeleton was metal? Since that's not a natural mutation like his healing."

Hank:" Well, I knew his mother in college, and she was a mutant; she was able to absorb a material and turn her skin to that substance. It seems that Y/n can do that the same with his bones however it appears that he can not do it on command."

Laura:" But where did he get his healing? Is he another clone of Logan?"

Hank:" As far as I can tell, no. He gets his healing and claws from his father."

Hank pulled up an image of a band with blond hair and claws like Y/n's on his fingernails.

Hank:" Victor Creed a.k.a-"

Logan:" Sabertooth."

Laura and Hank looked over to see Logan standing with crossed arms as Laura spoke.

Laura:" How long have you been standing there?"

Logan:" Long enough."

Logan walked up to the table Hank was at and spoke.

Logan:" So why's Creed's kid after you?"

Laura:" I don't know. He says I killed his mom, but that's probably bullshit."

Logan:" Are you sure about that?"

Laura:" Yeah, I'm sure. I'm pretty sure I would remember killing some Logan."

Logan:" But what about the trigger sent? You said that everything would go black when you sniffed it."

Laura:" Yeah, back when the trigger sent would still affect me."

Logan:" You think it's possible that you killed his mother a don't remember it."

Laura looked down for a second before she spoke.

Laura:" It's possible but not likely I mean, the trigger sent was only saved for specialty targets.

Why would it have been used to kill some random woman?"

Logan:" It's still worth looking into."

Laura:" Alright, but how are we supposed up to do that."

Logan:" We could have Chuck go into your mind?"

Laura sighed before she spoke.

Laura:" Okay but not the professor. If it's going to be anyone in my head, it's going to be me and or Jean."

Logan:" Alright, I'll go call up Jean."

Logan left the room, and so did Hank leaving Laura alone with her thoughts. She pondered if it was possible that she really did kill Y/n's mother.