First Day After Winter Break

Yasmins POV :

I walked up to the school gates basically one minute until the bell.
Is that.... Shanna and Cillian?
Why are they together, speaking.
"Stoppppp last night was sooo fun on Fortnite! Let's play again tonight, 9pm?"
Shanna said while looking at Cillian as if they had the best conversation ever,
but they can't have the best conversation because me and Shanna do, Not Cillian and Shanna.
"Hiii Shannaaaaaa" I said cheerfully, hoping Shanna would know I am the better friend.
"Oh, hi Yasmin." Shanna said, she looked as if she was dissatisfied with seeing me. What did I do?
Oh. It's Cillian
"Anyways, Shanna. Tonight at 9pm is fine" Cillian said to her and made her forget about me.
His voice is so annoying, he is an ugly blonde midget. Why does he deserve her trust. I hate him with a passion

Shanna POV:

I had been playing Fortnite with Cillian for the past month, we have gotten really close. Not in a weird way.
We had been getting close and we have been talking a lot, he's a really nice, kind, funny, caring - OK, now that sounds weird. I just mean it in a friend way, I promise.
Maybe I like him a bit more, no I don't. We're just friends, and maybe he doesn't like me anymore.
He likes that dumb girl, never mind I can't be jealous, she's not dumb.

Do I like him though?
I think of him every time I go to bed, whenever I wake up, whenever I play Fortnite. I ignore Teagan and focus on him.
Whenever I go to school I always wonder if he's there.
Maybe I do kind of like him, just kind of.... I guess?

We were in R. E and he was speaking to Aysha. Aysha?
Oh Aysha, she doesn't like him so I don't have to worry she likes another weird blonde. Who knows why, he's not even good looking????

Anyways Cillian asked to see what I did for Question 3, this is my time to prove how amazing I am.
I stood up and.............. I tripped.
I tripped in front of him.

"Are you ok b- Shanna?" Cillian asked me.
What was he about to say? B??

He asked me if I was OK, no of course not I just embarrassed myself in front of Cillian but atleast it was only him and Kamil who saw.
"Hahaha Cillian laugh at her, she just fell like a weirdo" Daniel said while laughing with Haniya.

Haniya and Daniel are a couple, the annoying couple though. Me and Aysha hate them with a passion
"Cillian aren't you gonna help your WIFEY" Haniya laughed while Daniel has his arm around her.
"Good one, Haniya" Daniel said while looking into her eyes intensely and now I feel single.

I'm getting too caught up in the way they look at each other, talk to each other, speak to each other and even kis- nevermind...

Cillian puts his hand out for me to reach, he's so... Nice and.... Muscular. I'm getting too caught up in him, Again.
I had been holding his hand for 10 seconds when Teagan said
"Hurry the process Cillian, me and Presley want to see you get-" Teagan was interrupted by Presley.

"AYO, THAT WAS BETWEEN US" Presley said quite loud while looking into his boyfriends eyes.
Another one, Another silly couple. I can't with love. They're better than an average gay couple, they have something.... More.
Something so much more romantic than I could ever imagine.
Something I wish I had.
I need a boyfriend, now.

Never mind, that's wrong. If I'm talking to Cillian right now and thinking about a relationship it's wrong. It's so wrong, we're just friends, I hate this so much what do I tell him? I can't tell him anything. It'd be so embarrassing, how do I do this? What do I do? How do I d-
"Shanna? Do you want to get off the floor or? Is that off limits" Cillian chuckled at his joke, he's kind of.... Nevermind, HE'S RIGHT HERE HOLDING MY HANDS GOSH DANG.
"I'm sorry, I was just, I don't know, I was, I was, i-" I was cut off by him lifting me up... He's so..

"Shanna that's enough worrying about your excuses, get up before Mrs Kelly comes back" Cillian says while lifting me up so I don't get injured...

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean That. I- I- I'm just a bit hurt." I said while looking at him.

"Oh, there's Mrs Kelly. It's probably best if you go back to your seat" Cillian said while slowly letting go of my hand.
As soon as Cillian sat down Kamil smirked at Cillian and he put his head down on the desk in embarrassment.

Does he not like me?
Am I not good enough for him?
Did I embarrass him?
Am I going to regret that?
I'm so embarrassed.
I wish that never happened.
Ew, I'm never going to get over that moment- Like ever.

Cillians POV

I was stood there for a couple seconds and then Shanna kept on apologising.

"Shanna that's enough worrying about your excuses, get up before Mrs Kelly comes back" I said to her while lifting her up. She's so pretty, but she rejected me in 2021 and I don't think I have a chance with her anymore.
All my hope is gone, how will I ask her out now?

I walk back to my seat and Kamil smirks at me and I put my head on the table in disappointment.
I could've shoot my shot while we were there, together.
I like her but I don't know if she likes me back.
Wait, what if she thinks I'm embarrassed and she is scared I don't like her anymore but in reality I do-
Nevermind she could never like me she's too pretty for me, even though I look better, she probably doesn't like me.

I am useless.