The Trip

*time skip to summer*

Shanna's POV

It's the last day of school before Summer and me, Yasmin, Aysha and Haniya, are deciding to go to the carnival after school but Shannon and Amirah are off.

I walked into school with a massive smile, finally, next year is the last year of this god forbidden place.

I see Aysha talking to Haniya and walk over to them, they are looking down at Haniya's phone watching something? They look worried, I can't help but be nervous to approach them.

Third Person POV

Aysha shoots her head up after seeing Shanna's shoes from the corner of her eyes. She looks at Shanna nervously almost as if the video was about Shanna.

Haniya puts her phone down to her side in a quick motion, Shanna could sense they were hiding something about her and that it wasn't good.

Shanna had always felt her friends were hiding stuff from her even though they weren't but she couldn't help but worry herself.

"Hi Shanna..." Haniya said in an anxious tone,
they had to be talking about her Shanna thought to herself.

"Hi guys, what were yous looking at" Shanna said feeling stressed, they were 100% talking about her, she could feel it.

"You might wanna see this." Aysha said to Shanna, also stressed about the situation but she hid it through a laugh.

Aysha nudged Haniya signaling for Haniya to take her phone out quickly so Shanna could see.

Haniya took out her phone and turned on the phone, it was on Tik Tok already. This cannot be good Shanna thought.

The video.
The video of Shanna and Cillian making out was on Tik Tok and the voices of people in her year doing commentary for the kiss was in the background.
"Omg they're kissing!"
"This is gonna be good for my twitter"
"Nevermind twitter, Tik Tok"
"GET A ROOM"
"omg HAHAHAH"

Shanna had recognised the last three sentences and the voices they belonged to.

"Nevermind twitter, Tik Tok" was the voice of the one guy she would have never thought would do this, Adam Sloss.

"GET A ROOM" were the voices of two of her friends, Aysha and Kamil. They sounded disgusted, Shanna never took that in untill now when she's not indulging herself in a kiss.

"omg HAHAHAH" two other voices she recognised very well, Shannon and Teagan.
The two exes who obviously were still friends but why did they laugh at the kiss.

Haniya had broke the silence from the ending of the video.

"The person who posted this video's username is 69hoesno1" Haniya said holding back a laugh, Shanna chuckled at the user.

"Did you see how many likes it had, Shanna?" Aysha said positioning Haniya's phone right at Shanna's face.

Shannas POV

I looked at the screen.
169.4k likes
Oh my god, my parents are going to kill me for that hell of a kiss.
Save me save me save me save me.

"Shanna are you okay?" Aysha and Haniya said in unison, NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OK? MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO MURDER ME .

"not really...my parents are going to definitely not like this" I say, trying to calm myself down, Then....I feel a panic attack coming on.

My hands feel sweaty and my head starts spinning, this is going to be a bad one...

I look at Mr Yuill looking down at me as I lay on the floor, did I really just pass out.

"Are you alright?" Mr Yuill said to me, I just passed out. Wow

"Yep ..thanks" I smiled awkwardly, I hate this

I got up and saw Mr Yuill walking away and I saw him, the boy I thought was off was right there, walking right up to me.

"Uhm hey Shanna, you alright?"I hear Cillian say to me.

"Ehhh yeah I'm alright" I say but it barely comes out of my mouth properly.

"I have to tell you something...I know this is very sudden but.. I'm going to New York for a couple of months..." Cillian says to me looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait..what??!!!! And you didn't decide to tell me earlier? I can't believe it, and I thought my life was going great and you bring this news out of nowhere" I say with lots of emotions coursing through my veins, I feel a salt like water coming to my eyes, then a drop falls out.

"I-I'm sorry it's just I didn't want to tell you earlier, I was too scared to tell you incase you stopped me." Cillian says now looking at my eyes, I'm going to miss him.

"And how long did you know that YOU were going to leave!" I say, crying like a manic but now getting frustrated he didn't tell me this earlier.

"About...4 months"Cillian says looking at me but now fidgeting with his hands.

"I can't believe you, have fun in New York, I'm going to enjoy my summer while you might cheat on me." I say, tears falling down my cheeks at a rapid pace. I feel betrayed but I just walk away not looking back to him but instead I feel Aysha's hand on my shoulder and Yasmin gives me a tight hug from behind.

"I'm so sorry, Shanna. He told me he was going but he- nevermind" Aysha stops as if she was hiding something from me.

"Yeah, he told us but we- nevermind as well" Yasmin feels a bit nervous as she if she nearly revealed something?

"Ok, this is the truth, he might be taking you.." Haniya says in Unison with Aysha and Yasmin.

They all look at eachother, eyes wide with shock. It was a Summer miracle or something, they said it all .at .the .same .time.

I look towards them and stop, excuse me? what?

"I- I'm not even gonna ask let's just go to the carnival" I say looking at them and walking ahead of the frozen trio. JESUS how am I so calm.

"Uhhh ok, can I go to the bathroom first" Yasmin says and Aysha laughs at her but goes with her, leaving me and Haniya alone.

"Soooo, all of yous knew?" I say a bit upset I wasn't told earlier.

"Well yeah but I didn't wanna ruin a surprise and neither did they" Haniya says looking at me, she isn't scared of anything, I like it.

Authors Note:

Another professional note from me, obviously. THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE AHAHAH, THAT'S WHY IT'S SO FUN TO WRITE.
I also really enjoy making fun of my friends sooo yk.
Anyways next chapter.