The Summer Break PT.1

Ruben's POV

I'm in my room sitting with Mario, I don't pay much attention to him but he's there.
My step dad was probably sleeping and my mum was at work, I was really bored and decided to hop on PS with Connor.

"So Ruben, are you doing anything today after this" Connor asked me, I thought about it, I have no clue why.

"No, just in my house and then walking Mario some times today but that's it, why?" I asked, I was really bored and summer was kind of boring because nobody has been out yet.
I know we're not younger anymore but I still feel the same, I still want all of us to go outside and do the same things because it's fun.

"Should we get everyone out and go to tower and then go somewhere from there?" Connor asked and I was actually so happy, I hadn't done anything but I had already been on holiday.
It's always so boring with no siblings, although I'm sure my step dad and mum did something so who knows what's going to pop out of her any day now.

"Ok, who's coming" I don't speak too much unless I need to or want to annoy someone.
Annoying people is so funny, they take things so seriously I try do it all the time.
I've matured a lot since earlier years like S3, but that doesn't mean I'm not still annoying.
I just know how to not make people ACTUALLY upset, I just like poking at them.

"So, I was thinking Cassidy, Shanna, Aysha, Shawnie, Kacper and Adam?" He said, finally he said Cassidy was coming out I've been meaning to talk to her about where we stand, there's nothing bad about her.

"Alright, how's Shanna" I was smirking through my words and chuckled at my remark about Shanna, I don't know why they're literally going out.
Sometimes I still think he's the boy with a big fat crush on her, he's such A simp.

"We've not seen eachother in a day, missing her so much.
Kidding but she's been at mine a lot but we were at hers the other day and were talking to Kevin about me maybe going on holiday with her..." He said, my jaw dropped, HOW'S HE ALLOWED TO GO ON HOLIDAY WITH HER?

"How will you be allowed.
Oh wait nevermind forgot you parents don't care that much." I said, his parents have stopped caring as much when he turned 16.
My parents don't care that much about me either, kind of sad but who cares.
I get to go where I want for ages and they just make sure I have money.

"Yeah, so we might be going on holiday...

MAN WHAT THE FUCK THIS (N word) JUST KILLED ME FUCKING BITCH MAN" I forgot Connor was actually focused but here I was thinking about random stuff, he says the n word a lot on PS, think he might be really angry a lot (so am I).

"Connor, you're just mad I'm better AND I GOT THE WIN" I jumped up, yes I'm 17 but who cares I JUST WON.

"Calm it nick eh 30, it's just one game and GO GET READY RUBEN" Connor shouted at me, he's just trying to get me to stop flexing that I'm better than him and will always be.

I disconnected from the call and turned off my PS and went into my bathroom and took a shower.
I stared at all the drops racing down the window, nothing interesting but it kept me entertained.
I got out of the shower and checked my Snapchat after putting on my oddballs (yes it's been 3 years and I still wear them who gives a shit), I put on a nike tech and quickly leave because Aysha, Cassidy and Shanna are already there which means Connor is there.