I forgive you

*Another song to play when I tell you (strong by one direction)*

Cillians POV

I look at Shanna, I should probably walk to her.
I know I'm in the wrong because obviously I made fun of Aysha first and she just defended herself, and Shanna had every right to agree with Aysha.

I've done stuff to Shanna before so I understand why Aysha lashed out at me, she is also probably annoyed at the fact I patched Shanna.

I look at Aysha and Shannon comforting Shanna cause she obviously feels like she messed up, like she always does, but it's never her.

I feel like I'm not enough for her- here I go again making things about me, I hate this and everything about being in fights with Shanna. It's not really a fight it's just me being an idiot and not going up to Shanna and Aysha and apologising for being in the wrong. Damn I really need to grow a pair.

All this hardship for what, I can just go up and apologise to my girlfriend. I'm such a pussy man.

*Play song here*

I slowly start walking up to Shanna, my stomach twisting at the thought of apologising.

My hands, your hands
Tied up like two ships
Drifting, weightless
Waves try to break it
I'd do anything to save it
Why is it so hard to save it?

I feel the feeling of nervousness In my stomach tightening as I approach Shanna.

My heart, your heart
Sit tight like bookends
Pages between us
Written with no end
So many words we're not saying
Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone
You make me strong

*Pause music*

I approach Shanna and tap her back, Aysha gives me a look as if I did something wro- no I obviously did something wrong, what am I actually talking about.

"Cillian, why are you here" I hear Aysha say in an annoyed tone.

"I want to apologize, to both of yous.
Not just Shanna this time" I say nervously, god my stomach is killing me. Why do I feel like this.

"YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME TOO?!!! THAT'S A FIRST, WHATTTTT" Aysha says extremely loud, the whole yard probably heard her.

"I'm sorry Aysha for being in the wrong when I obviously was the reason you were mad. You had the right to be mad at me" I say looking down and obviously embarrassed.
I'm not use to this.

"I forgive you Cillian McCluskey" Aysha says looking at me smiling.
She's so annoying, what the hell.

"I'm sorry Shanna for getting pissed off at you for defending Aysha, obviously you guys were right and it was my fault that Aysha said that. I shouldn't have walked away from you, annoyed. I deserve to be the one who apologizes and I don't even want to hear you apologize for doing nothing but standing up for your friends" I say in a rush, rambling.

"Cillian- I love you" Shanna says obviously not thinking.

Did. She. Just. Say. IT.

*PLAY THE MUSIC*

You make me strong

"I love you too" I say looking at Shanna, smiling like a complete idiot.

I'm sorry it I say, "I need you"
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?
That you make me strong?

Aysha and Shannon look at us in disbelief, Kamil and Teagan were there too and we didn't realise.

I went to Shanna and kissed her lightly, our lips felt so perfect for eachother. I can't believe I'm doing this. In. School.

Our lips are soft and perfectly motioning on each others. We were so in sync I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

"Get a room" Aysha and Kamil say in disgust looking at Shanna and me making out very passionately.
They both wish they had something like me and Shanna, but with different people, obviously.

Shannon and Teagan look at eachother and burst out laughing because of how awkward it was just watching me and Shanna make out, IN SCHOOL.

That's when it hits me, we're in front of the whole S5 making out.
Oh. My. God

Me and Shanna look at eachother very uncomfortable, people filmed us and Aysha and Kamil just looked at us in complete disbelief.

I just made out with my girlfriend of 5 years in front of everyone, Jesus.

I see Adam walkover to Shanna and whisper something in her ear, wait what.

Shannas POV

I feel a presence to the left of me, I look over and I see the whole year, but the person closer to me is Adam.
Wait Adam?

He nears my face and reaches my ear

"I'm posting this on YouTube and TikTok" he says in an annoying tone, wait what NO.

"NO ISTG IF YOU DO I WILL LITERALLY TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET" I blurt out in a whisper scream and he visibly cringes at the volume of my voice in his ears, but he also realises what I said and his eyes widen.

"What? No you can't do that!" He whisper shouts in my ear, he definitely keeps a hold of that secret like it meant the whole world to him, then why did he tell me?

I smirk at Adam and walk over to Aysha and Shannon ready to whisper in their ears but Adam pulls me and says
"NO DONT YOU DARE YOU-" he stops himself and just breathes in,
"Please don't tell them" he says smiling at me, it's such an obvious fake smile.

I smile towards him and say
"Ok as long as you don't post that video we're sorted" I smile, also a fake one.

He mumbles something under his breath and it seems like it was about an account? I don't know, but I see him walking towards Connor and both of them looking back at me smirking and laughing at Connor's phone.

Did Connor really film it too?

Jesus Christ I hate my life, but also just loved that moment.

I smile to myself looking at my friend's, my life is just where I would want it to be.

Author's note:
I feel so professional doing this ahahahahahaauauhwauwuwuqueyeodisisi omg I'm so professional at this whole book writing thing.
I know nobody reads this apart from the people IN this book but this is very funny.
Hahah the kiss scene was so romantic 😏😏 jk very awkward and very funny to write.
I'm pretty sure Shanna and Cillian kiss alll the time but yk, this one was different 🥰🥺🥺

Ok this is fun writing whatever I want but thank you for #129 place in the mwah tag🥰🥰🥰🥰 love yous all