The Fight

Cillians POV

I was looking up at the Ferris Wheel, my girlfriend of five years kissing Connor, the boy whom I had known since I was young, the boy I wasn't too fond of but enjoyed talking to.
They were making out up there and there was nothing I could do, I just had to endure the pain of the passionate kiss from above.
I had to watch the girl I still loved kiss this boy, we hadn't even properly broken up - just a break.
How could she do this? We were so good together and I had always tried my best for her.

The sudden feeling of drops of rain hit me as the Ferris Wheel let them off, I am not letting this go like this, I will hurt Shanna if it means Connor doesn't get to see her again.
He's much shorter than me and he definitely cannot withstand a punch of mine if his life depended on it.

I walked up to Shanna quickly grabbing her wrist with power and dragging her to the side of the stall.
"You really thought you can go up there and kiss one of my friends with no consequences? You thought wrong you slut, we hadn't even broken up what did you tell him.
What happened to the break, baby?" I said my words with a slight grin, I love being me and making her so worthless with just s couple of sentences.

She can't even hit back so she knows she's in trouble when everyone leaves.
Shanna was standing shaking and looking up at me, her eyes starting to tear up as she tried getting her words together, I put my hand over her mouth and then heard the group running over.

"hush now, wait here once they're all gone we can talk again and I'll take you home alright, darling?" I questioned her and she nodded, that's what I thought ALWAYS listening to me.

I'll deal with her once the groups gone and I'll make her pay for the humiliation.

"Cillian, what are you doing to her? She did nothing if you really want to know it was all me, yeah she kissed me back but yous broke up so deal with it." Connor spoke almost taunting me with his words, I laughed at his ridiculous words, Who does this boy think he is? So full of himself at all times? Thinking he can get my Shanna so easily? Silly boys like him get hurt, BAD.

"oh Connor, don't start anything you know what I can do to you. She didn't do anything, we were on a break nothing more." I speak slowly but with full intent, making sure he grasps what I'm putting out.

"We broke up! Stop trying to convince yourself it was a break, I can't put up with you anymore. One moment you're telling me we're done and over, next thing you know you're pinning me up against a candy floss stand telling me it was a break! make a decision you bitch!" Shanna was yelling attracting a couple more people around but, oh well...they're in for a show.

I walk to her and grab her by the neck and slap her which pushes her to the floor, I look down smiling

"are you talking to me? talking to the one who's cared all this time? stupid little slut." I spat the words out at her and kicked her towards the end of the sentence so she knows I'm the one who can ruin her.

"What the fuck Cillian, why are you speaking to Shanna like that" Connor was getting angry now, I could tell.
His anger only fuelled me more, I could feel myself getting stronger by the minute.

"Connor... don't do it" Shanna pleads looking into Connors eyes, ugh, they're so disgusting what whores.

"Cillian mate, rap it" Cassidy says in all seriousness, where the hell did this bitch come from?

"Cillian don't do it you're only going to regret it, people are looking..." Shawnie stated to me, I didn't care what that fake blonde ass bitch said, I will hurt the both of them.

Shawnie and Cassidy pulled Shanna of the floor and I saw Aysha whispering to Connor, I heard a part of the whispering.

"Do it, he's not that bad. If you get hurt who cares you'll get better L" Aysha whispers while keeping eye contact with me, What happened to her always being civil?

Third Person POV

Connor approaches Cillian and mumbles

"this is for hurting the girl I would risk it all for"
Next thing everyone sees is a full blown swing at Cillians pale face.
The crowd 'oooohhhhs' at the sight of Connor making Cillian look weak.

"That all you got? come on Connor come show me what you have." Cillian says in full confidence, this was getting good.

Cillian came up and punched Connor, not hard but hard enough to get his nose bleeding.
Connor pushed Cillian to the floor and got the blood from his nose and wiped it on his joggies, his joggies now stained with blood.
Cillian got up and started rapidly punching Connor, Connor could feel the pain but wouldn't give up like that and Uppercut Cillian which affected him a lot, the punching to eachother continued until Connor kicked Cillian to the floor and the crowd all gasped as they saw the sight in front of them, blood surrounding Cillians head and Connor mumbling some shit under his breath about the boy.

"What's happening here? Who did this." A security guard came through the crowd and was questioning everyone, before anything major happened the original group excluding Cillian ran out the carnival.

"HOLY SHIT CONNOR HOW DID YOU GET  HIM ON THE FLOOR AND WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE A CONCUSSION" Shawnie was wilding about this fight, she was really entertained with it all.

"Mate I would've swung for the guy if I wasn't filming it all" Cassidy said clearly amused and loving every second of it, she sent everyone the video, still watching it wanting more.

"Connor did you really just do that for me? Thank you so much" Shanna was beyond grateful as Cillian could've hurt her more and went up to Connor and hugged him in the moonlight underneath the glowing M&S sign.

"It's the best I could do for you, Shanna. He never deserved you." He put her hair behind her ears and kissed her quick before continuing walking and holding her hands.

"That was fun, when are we doing that again" Aysha spoke skipping as the group were walking and talking about what just happened.
Adam had left earlier so he saw NOTHING that just happened but Cassidy had already sent him the videos and he was really annoyed he missed Connor beating the shit out of Cillian.

"Connor, that was kinda shit. Mid fight in my opinion " Ruben said smirking about the comment thinking he was funny.

Connor laughed and decided he was taking Shanna with him to his house and the rest of the group walked their own ways - Shawnie, Cassidy and Aysha going together and Ruben and Haniya walking to Tesco to get picked up while making small talk. The night was eventful but the circumstances of the night would hold their places in the future and that's for the group to experience soon.