The Last Moments or Not?

Kacpers POV

I'm shouting at the guard trying to get my way in to see Connor, I feel so frustrated since this could be my best friend's last moments and they won't even let me see him but this could be my last time they surely have to let me in.

I watched as a nurse walked out the room Connor was in, I'm so fucking annoyed I just want to see him one time, I hope that's what the nurse will be announcing when she comes to talk to us.

"We don't know what's happening currently, we're trying to find his blood type but until we don't have the same blood he has a small chance of surviving, there's only 2 hours until we know if he survives or not..." The nurse states.

My mind quickly starts searching for possible people who may have the exact blood type as him, I quickly turn to Aysha and tell her

"CALL CONNOR'S PARENT'S QUICK GET THEM HERE DON'T YAP FOR TOO LONG AND I'LL GET CIARAN HERE" I was shouting because this could be a life or death thing that was happening and I didn't want my closest friend dead.

I grab my phone out my pocket and quickly find Ciarans contact from my many numbers and dial it, he's probably with Carla but I don't care I need this more than ever.

"CIARAN, GET TO QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL NOW I'LL MEET YOU AND WE HAVE TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD, CONNOR GOT STABBED BY THAT FATASS DARREN AND WE NEED TO GET HIM HIS SAME BLOOD TYPE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE IT AND WE REALLY NEED IT, HE'S LOOSING BLOOD HURRY" I was screaming but it's worth it, I'll only lose my voice, if I do nothing else I might lose Connor.

"Jesus okay, I'm coming Carla's coming with, she might have the same blood type you never know" Ciaran said and I heard Carla slap Ciaran, I'm pretty sure she was scared of blood but who cares.

I go up to Aysha and hear her on the phone talking to Connors dad, Aysha seemed quite happy when one of her best friends was maybe dying -  oh it's because she's talking to his dad, makes sense. Connors dad was one amazing looking man.

"Thank you Mr. Robinson, I can't wait to see you and Mrs. Robinson here soon!" Aysha smiled even under the circumstances, she'd always find a way for a boy to make her day (because he's fit).

"Stop looking so happy and go get them from the front of the building with me!" I shouted, not in a rude way just a very urgent way.

We both started sprinting to the front, I tripped up and Aysha burst out laughing at me but I don't care I needed to get them here so we could all check if any of us have the same type as him.

*5 minutes later*

The first people to arrive were Connors parents, Aysha went to get Connors dad and his mum but she explained the situation further as she walked with him to the room, the nurse had taken them two into the room to get their blood and that's when I saw Ciaran and Carla pull up and I dragged Ciaran viciously and Carla had to jog behind, I didn't care about her all too well currently, I just needed Ciaran gone into that room.
While dragging him I saw my ex girlfriend, Nina.
She was standing there against a pillar, I forgot what she had looked like it had been that long. I felt overwhelmed by the sight of her and didn't realise I had stopped and Ciaran nudged me but by the Nina had caught me lacking.
HOLY shit, she's changed.
Her eyes looked gorgeous, she was wearing a long dress, almost as if she had been to church.
She is just my type, when I dated her it was for her personality but now she's everything I wanted.
I hurriedly ran with Ciaran so I didn't have to speak to her but I can tell she was about to speak to me, I wonder how she went from a goth to this gorgeous church girl, the things God can do for ya.