Drama ends with Broken Hearts

*play music when told (where do broken hearts go by one direction)*

Shanna's POV

I look over to see Aysha, I run over but not SPRINTING, more of a relaxed jog.

"I'm actually gonna beat Cillian up if he doesn't explain his "Tired" self" Aysha says in a quite defensive tone, damn my friends actually care about me.

"What do you mean tired?" I ask obviously wanting to know what she meant, had he texted her before me?

"Oh yeah, he said he was quote on quote "tOo tIrEd" to message you but he has the audacity to message me before you?!?!" Aysha says in a very annoyed tone, something's upset her to care THIS much.

"Oh" I reply, I don't care, I still love Cillian but he messaged Aysha. How come he was too tired to message me, Am I too boring?

"SHANNONCEEE, SHANNA IS NOT ANSWERING ME I THINK SHE'S ZONED OUT I'M TRYING TO TELL HER ABOUT MY NEW BOYFRIEND" Aysha says, wait WHAT?!?!?

I only heard the last sentence but pardon?!?!?!

"NEW BOYFRIEND?!!!" I say very confused, why wasn't I told earlier?!!!
Am I not good enough?
Am I not funny enough?
Am I not important?
Am I alone?

"I was trying to get your attention Dumbo" Aysha says to be while rolling her eyes.

Shannon and Kamil are having their own conversation by now but Shannon is staring at me, her eyes piercing through my skin.
If looks could kill, I'd be long gone.

"-And then I thought me and Niall were going to kiss but he just asked me for a pencil which is weird cause we were playing golf and he just made intense eye contact the res-" Aysha was rambling about her dream with NiAlL hOrAn, I find her obsession funny, it's entertaining.

"Were you even listening..?" Aysha says to me in disbelief, obviously cause she just told her entire dream and it was probably important in some aspect of her life.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about you" I say, that sounds so wrong. Watch her take this out of context, god save me

"OooOooh thinking about me are weee 😏" Aysha wiggles her eyebrows trying not to laugh, it's obvious by the look on her face.

"STOP TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT" I burst out laughing at Aysha and how she looks fake hurt, hand on her heart.

"I thought we had something, well obviously not" Aysha fake cries and I can't help but wheeze.

"Why do you laugh like that." Cillian said to Aysha slightly towering above her.

"Excuse me? I'm literally just laughing with Shanna get over yourself, it's not like your laugh is any better" Aysha mumbled but it's enough for Cillian to hear, I tense up a bit as he looks towards me with a rude glare
Oh god, the girls are fighting.

"You want to put some fookin attitude up with me and piss me off do it right you slag" Cillian says obviously annoyed at Aysha even though he started it, oh my god am I not siding with my boyfriend?

"Well I'm sorry, I was just having a laugh and you decide to judge me for it, actually piss off " Aysha said looking at Cillian right in the eye, also really annoyed.

"Are you not gonna say anything or are you just gonna sit there watching me fight with her." Cillian said looking at Shanna obviously hurt.

"I-I I think Aysha's in the right here.." I say stuttering as I feel a happy presence to my left, Where Aysha's standing.

"I'm gonna go" Cillian says huffing and walking away over to Teagan.

*Play music here*

I look over to Cillian, tears slowly filling my eyes.

Counted all my mistakes and there's only one.

He looks back at me, hurt, he slowly turns back looking at the ground.

Standing out of the list from the things I've done.

Aysha looks at me feeling accomplished, I certainly don't feel accomplished.

All the rest of my crimes don't come close.

Shannon looks at me sensing something has happened when she came back from Kamil.

To the look on your face when I let you go.

Aysha realises something's up, and puts her phone down.

So I built you a house from a broken home.
And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke.

I want to go over and apologise to Cillian but I can't find the guts to do it.

Yeah,it took me some time, but I figured out.
How to fix up a heart that I let down.

Cillian was looking at me, I felt his eyes on my back. All I could do was slouch down further on the bench, very close to sobbing my heart out.

Now, I'm searching every lonely place.
Every corner calling out your name.

Shannon places a hand on my back, even though my decision to side with Aysha was completely right and he was the reason this happened.

Tryna find you, but I just don't know.

I feel my heart hurt a bit thinking over the situation again and again. I fell for this man really hard.

Where do broken hearts go?