The Hospital

Shanna's POV

I was sitting on the floor sobbing that my boyfriend had just been stabbed by the one boy I have the biggest hatred for, I was looking at Connor and holding him in my arms as he was groaning while holding the knife in place to prevent blood loss.

"Well I mean... at least I'll have a cool stab wound?" Connor says looking up at me, I can't help but laugh at him, he's always funny in the worst situations.
I forget the joke and start getting worried because this could lead to death if nothing happens fast enough.

"'Connor... we can't just sit here and act as if you aren't maybe on your death bed soon, I don't wanna think about the worst but it might come..." I say biting my lip hoping he'll understand where I'm coming from, I don't want to worry him but I just don't know what to do when I'm away from him.

"Shanna let's not worry, I hear the ambulance.
Let's get ready for everyone to be there okay?" I look down at him looking up at me and give him a soft kiss.

3rd person POV

The ambulance was here and the paramedics rushed in to help the poor little boy who had just been hurt.
He didn't look any older than 17 to them and they were all worried about what had happened, the questions started and Shanna once again felt herself get hit by a wave of tears.

She could barely answer any questions about what happened without sobbing and sniffling in between.

Connor was being treated by the man named Mark in the back of the ambulance, he was making sure Connor had a steady blood flow and he was breathing properly.
Most things were fine except his heart rate and the loss of blood was increasing they had to hurry to get Connor stitched and to get more blood into him.

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital and brought Connor in with the bed, Shanna was jogging behind praying to God her boyfriend would be alright because she had no clue how she'd be without him in her life.

Cassidy and....Ruben? Cassidy and Ruben had came as soon as they could and in the back of their car came out Aysha and Shawnie they all looked panicked especially Aysha and Ruben.
Connor had been one of their best friend's and they would never want anything bad happening to him, even if they could hate him at times.

Cassidy was holding Rubens arm and walking quite fast after them, the paramedic said Shanna was the only one who could go into the actual room but the remaining people could sit and wait.

Shanna was watching Connor get placed onto the surgery table from outside the window, she was sobbing and praying on everything for him, she had never wanted anything more than Connor to survive this.

Kacper had arrived to the hospital shortly after he found out Connor had been stabbed by the boy he hated, Cillian.

"The hell happened while I was gone, why is Connor here is it that bad?
(N word) WHAT HAPPENED" Kacper asked all of the teenagers sitting looking distressed, only one answered.

"Kacper why are you asking what happened I LITERALLY PHONED YOU AND TOLD YOU CONNOR GOT STABBED BY DARREN??? WHAT ELSE AM I MEANT TO KNOW HE'S GETTING SURGERY OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW" Aysha basically shouted in his polish face, she was clearly stressed about what was going to happen and if Shanna was okay.

Ruben and Cassidy were sitting next to eachother, Cassidy was leaning on Rubens shoulder almost in tears because even though she hated to admit it she cared about Connor and Shawnie was sitting beside Aysha tapping her fingers on her legs, very impatient.

Shanna was walking out of the room and looked up in tears,

"I -I- I don't know what's happening I can't watch it's too bad, I can't look at him like this" Shanna was in tears she broke down and Aysha went to go bring her to sit and Aysha pushed Kacper over and sat Shanna down.

"Bitch tf was that for" Kacper asked Aysha but Aysha just glared at him and made sure Shanna was okay and held her in her arms.
Shannon wasn't here and was in a different country so she knew nothing about what was happening.

"Taking his time in there, always has to be dramatic he does" Cassidy said everyone looked at her and she just shrugged and went back to talking to Ruben.
Something that also left everyone confused was Ruben and Cassidy, why were they so close?
Were they together or something?
Who knew they just forgot that and went back to thinking about their friend Connor potentially dying on that bed in that surgery room.

"Aysha, I could've helped but j didn't I just stood there crying and watching like I always do!" Shanna burst into more tears (if that's even possible), she kept blaming herself but Aysha knew there was nothing she could do and Connor rocked their shit either way even though he got stabbed.

"It's not your fault Shanna, you couldn't have done anything and if you did you would've got hurt but this way only he got hurt and you're safe. Ones better than two" Aysha said sympathetically looking at Shanna and holding her tight so she knew she was okay with her and nothing worse could possibly happen, or could it...?

*1 hour later*

Everyone was on edge still sitting, many of them tried going in to see what was happening but weren't allowed.
Kacper was arguing with one of the security guards because he wanted to see his friend and Aysha wanted to also go in but just left Kacper argue.

"Man come on! he's my best friend I wanna see him! let me in!" Kacper kept trying until a nurse walked out.

"I think she's gonna tell us what's happening",  Shawnie said as the nurse came into view of the group, she looked worried but still trying to look okay.

"We don't know what's happening currently, we're trying to find his blood type but until we don't have the same blood he has a small chance of surviving, there's only 2 hours until we know if he survives or not..." The nurse states.
The room goes silent as they all look at eachother, they have no clue what to do.