Water Fight

Yasmins POV:

I was looking outside the window in English and I saw a pigeon sitting on a bench. Interesting

The whole class started leaving and I was caught off guard.
"Yasmin! Come, apparently the guys are going to have a water fight!". McKenna said obviously excited, I'm not.

McKenna took my hand and pulled me, Mrs Steen was smiling at me knowing I was in love and Mrs Steen knew it.

There was water everywhere around everyone and Haniya and Aysha were spraying water all over each other. They're seriously so immature and Shanna and Cillian were all over each other trying to protect themselves and they ended up kissing, who even knows how that happened.

"HANIYA, BEN IS SPRAYING ME" I hear Teagan say, shut up you ginger cow nobody likes you, you're so disgusting and I don't even know how Presley likes y-

I'm getting caught off guard cause the next thing I know Haniya is pulling me towards Teagan to protect him.
"GO HERE YASMIN TEAGAN IS GETTING WE-, THAT SOUNDS WEIRD" Haniya said while laughing running away from Ben.

"Ew no, Teagan is a disgusting ginger. I would never" I said as I look at Teagan in disgust.

I sit on a bench as I scroll through tik tok and I see Teagan on my fyp.
"Thats a surprise... He's never on my fyp " I thought out loud.

Teagan walks over to me and asks me
"who do you never see on your fyp?"

I feel him sit down next to me and huff as I feel as if I have to speak to him.
"I never see you because you're ginger" I said in a jokey tone but he seems to take everything seriously.

"I take offence to that, you're being gingerist" Teagan said to me as if he was being serious but I could tell he was joking - sort of.

*2 days later*

Cillians POV

I was at Shannas house again after her parents invited me for dinner, they found out we were dating on the last day of s1 when I kissed Shanna for the first time, it felt unreal.
Although she had to bend down slightly to actually reach me, it was the best moment of my life.
I love her smile, her eyes, her hair and of course... Her beautiful body.
"So Cillian, what do you want to be when you know... You graduate" Colette said to me smiling and Kevin added,
"Ah yes, if you're going to be with my daughter better be worth her time" Kevin said in a jokey tone but I could tell he was being serious under that.

"I -" I paused halfway as I heard an airdrop notification go on Shannas phone.
On her phone this picture was taking place over the screen.

"Shanna, what's that in the back

"Shanna, what's that in the back..." I said seriously because I know she probably wants a hot, buff, farty and smelly chinese man in her life.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a wee laugh" Shanna said bright red.

"I thought I'd tell you this way, I'm sorry Shanna I like Cillians mum..." Kevin said holding back visible tears..

I woke up in a deep sweat, I hope Shanna never leaves me for a Chinese man. Obviously she won't what am I actually thinking.

I go, on my phone and see Shanna messaged me something on snapchat
*1 new message from 💞❤️ Shanna ❤️💞*

It says "hey" I look at my phone for 3 minutes, staring at the blank word of hey it makes me feel uneasy as if she were scratching a chalk board.
I leave her on opened.
I feel bad but I get ready for school and leave after sending streaks to everyone.
Wait
*1 new message from Aysha👍💚*

Aysha👍💚

Why did u leave Shanna
on opened again?

Because I was too tired
to reply to her??

BRO what??!?!?
TOO tired?!?!

Yes
*seen*

I feel bad even though I just left her on opened, I think I should speak to her at school about how I was tired this morning. I'm walking to the bus and I feel a wave of guilt go over me,I'm a terrible boyfriend.

"Cillian!" I hear Lewis shout out

"Lubo!" I shout out from across the street, I'm standing at the bus stop and Lewis is at the lamp post.

"happnin, why'd you look so worried" I hear Lewis say from the left of my shoulder, he felt really close to me.

"Nothing, I don't look worried." I say annoyed, obviously I'm kind of annoyed, I feel guilty for patching Shanna.

*Skip to school*

Shanna's POV

I look around for Cillian, maybe I'm annoying him...

"SHANNA MCCLUSKEY" I hear Aysha shout from the other side of the yard.