The Home

Connors POV

I'm walking home with the girl of my dreams around my arm, yet something doesn't feel right.
I feel as if I'm being watched or worse - followed.
I can't help but turn around to check, nobody. I feel so paranoid, not that I don't want everyone to know I'm with Shanna but I feel someone's out for me.
Not Cillian as I'm sure I saw him getting taken to the hospital by the ambulance but there was someone there with him.
Who was it?

Shanna and I were talking about things we enjoyed the past year and all the embarrassing stories we had with Cillian in them but Shanna seemed more hesitant to talk about her ex with hate and just listened to mine mostly unless it was something not as bad about Cillian.
I felt uneasy as we approached my area but I didn't let it show to Shanna, I was a more smooth person around Shanna I don't know how it worked but it did.

I was walking up the stairs still holding Shanna's back when I heard a shout, we both turned but nothing, it was strange we could both tell something was up but didn't mention it as we approached my house.
I twist the key in the lock and hear a small click and my parents weren't home.
Ciaran had moved out a couple years back, I missed him but saw him frequently.
I miss my brother being with me and us messing about together but it's just life I had to deal with it, I'm not a child anymore but I wish more than anything to go back to my prime days in high school.

"Where's your bed?" Shanna asked me, I was quite shocked but I finally assumed she was just tired.

"Oh, follow me. My bathrooms down there if you need but come into my room" I smiled, realising I had the girl of my dreams safe in my home, nothing could come between us now.

"Thank you, do you have spare clothes I could take? I only have these but they're dirty and I don't want your bed to get dirty" She said looking down at her clothes, they weren't that dirty compared to mines but I'd do anything for her to feel comfortable.

I nodded and headed to my cupboard and got the best shirt I could find and some comfortable trousers to go with it.
I looked at them in approval and went back to hand them over.
Shanna was looking down at her phone, she looked worried. Was she okay?

"You alright?" I said genuinely a bit worried at her expression.

"I'm alright don't worry, thanks for the clothes, they smell like you" She smiled as she took the clothes and gave me a tight hug then battered me and made me bleed till I passed out but it's okay she picked me up before heading into my bathroom.

I could hear her sigh as she walked in but not a sad one, a tired sigh. I hope she wasn't too shaken up about the whole situation.

I walked away from the door so I didn't seem like a creep and decided I'd go clean myself up.
I shuffled to my room and took off my shirt (Connor is a fat blob btw and extremely mid) as I took off my shirt I felt a sting and hissed in slight pain.
A cut had taken it's place on my lower stomach, I ran my finger over it, kind of cool in my opinion.
I grabbed some tissue and dabbed it with alcohol and cleaned my cut.
The stinging was painful but at least it gave me a cool cut on my stomach, some Kung Fu Panda shit is what I'm on.

I hear my door open and realise it was Shanna, I had no shirt on but she quickly turned away.

I look down at her wearing my clothes, she looks amazing as always even without makeup.

"Come on let's get some rest now, it's been a long day" I sigh looking down at her, she smiles and nods.

"Let me tell my mum I'm not going to be home tonight, I"ll say I'm with Aysha or something" She walks out the room and I get my phone out and message Aysha.

Paki💯

I got her at mines.

SHUTVUP NO
WAY

NOT EVEN LYING
BRO
she's staying the night

Connor pulling?
didn't expect that
in my lifetime.

Stfu.
She's coming bye

don't do anything mad
*seen*

Shanna gets into my bed and lays down her head leaning against me, the silence is comfortable but it's interrupted by a bang on the door. BANG BANG

"I'll get it, probably my parents or something" I try not being worried but my parents shouldn't be home yet, might just be someone else.

I walk slowly over to the door checking to see who it was but I couldn't see anything, either way I open the door and that's when I see Cillian McCrory and his group of friends from our of school.

"Thought you could really get away with taking her from me? then beating me up thinking I'd be like "oh yeah that's fine I'll let the pussy beat me up and deal with it"?
You're so wrong." Cillian swings at me and my face crashes against the door, the sudden bang alerting Shanna.
I feel myself get tense as I don't know what they could do to Shanna.

The two boys start beating me up and I have no clue what's happening except the fact I am fucking great at blocking half the punches of two guys who are bigger than me.
I punch back and make sure Cillian had no way of getting to Shanna by kicking him in the balls harshly so he hits the back of the railing.
I jab the bigger guy in the neck and he definetly felt that as he staggered back in pain and held his neck but it wasn't hard enough for him to feel.
I feel myself getting punched straight in the eye but I keep ducking and blocking and keep checking to see Cillian is still on the floor.

Shanna screams for me in the background but I can't focus as I'm in the middle of the hardest fight I've been in to date, I've been in a couple but nothing that's 3 on 1.
I continue punching and bash one of the guys heads into the floor suddenly and they don't see it coming and fall, I hope they felt that.
One of the guys punches me in the stomach and I thought nothing of it until I kicked him back also to see all three boys on the floor, all completely hurt and done.

I quickly shut the door and lock it good as I know I've thrown enough punches and kicks to keep them down for a while but that's when I realised what Shanna had shouted.

"CONNOR! HE HAS A KNIFE PLEASE CONNOR GET BACK" I remember the words and look down at my stomach and I see Shanna standing - petrified, looking down at the blood coming from my stomach from the knife.

"Fuck! Shanna call the ambulance, this hurts like a bitch now that I see it!
did a 3 on 1 and stab me how unfair!" I feel the anger getting to me but I have to hold the knife to the wound so too much blood doesn't escape and I see Shanna kneel down sobbing as I hold the knife there.

"Yes! Hurry please! he got stabbed by my psycho ex I need the ambulance here fast!" She was crying through her words holding my arm as I looked at her wincing in pain, this had gone too far.