The Special Dance

Haniyas POV:

Me, Shanna, Yasmin and Aysha were walking to P.E and we were starting social dance today.
Oh god.
I saw Daniel with all his friends, his hair was a really nice colour in the sunlight.
I should stop thinking about him as well, although he's my boyfriend, he's so surreal.

We got to the line in P.E and I saw all the boys talking about who they'd get paired with.
Daniel looked at me and smirked, he's so tall I feel like I'm being towered over.

"Anyways, I asked if I could be paired with Kam-" Shannon was talking but I trailed off halfway through the sentence while looking at him.
He smirked at me and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I wonder who ill get paired with" Shanna said while looking down at our shoes, she's definitely gonna get paired with her husband but I'm not telling her that.

"We all know who you are you're going to get paired with" Aysha smirked while e talking to Shanna, she knows. 😏

Daniels POV

I was in line talking to Alfie, I looked over at Haniya but she was already looking at me. This girl is going to kill me, I can't wait until school is over.
"Stop staring at Haniya, the teacher is doing the register" Alfie said towards me, God he's short.

Ayshas POV

I was standing in line, waiting for Miss Dolan to let us get changed. Its burning outside, like im dying.
Anyways the tension between Haniya and Daniel is also burning with disgustingness.
I saw this video of them makin- nevermind...
We're in S5 AND WE'RE BACK IN THE SAME S1 CLASS WE HAD BUT ADAM JOINED.
THIS IS SO SCARY HELP.
Anywayssss Shanna and Cillian kept on looking at each other.

THE TENSION IS JUST DJFNFIFNFICF

We're getting changed and Yasmin starts talking to McKenna, as usual.
She transferred here in S3 when her mum and dad had to move for her mums new job. Material girl ig.

Yasmin and McKenna kissed eachother on the lips. Ew, I'm a minor save me please.

Shannas POV

Me and Aysha walked into the hall.
WHY ARE CILLIAN, ADAM AND TEAGAN THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE HELP.
NO, I HAVE TO DANCE WITH... him.

wait, does that mean Aysha and.... Nevermind.
I sit in front of Cilian and we both start talking and we both look over at Aysha.

I remember the first fanfic i wrote for her in S1 went something like this....

Teagan and Shannon got paired together but they're good friends again because S1 was a silly year full of breakups and... Fanfics?

Teagans POV

I was looking at Shanna, I've liked her for a while but I know Cillian likes her. God, I'm with Presley but I can't lay my eyes off of Shanna...she's so unique

I mean don't get me wrong - Shannon is stunning and I know I am not dancing with her but I am dancing with Presley cause most girls were off, I mean kind of convenient not gonna lie, Presleys hands fit in mine so perfectly - but hers would fit nicely.

But I also like Adam, so many choices. So many good looking people waiting to be chosen by me.