37

Yeji pov

'Alpha, the leader of the protectors is here' one my of members say.

'Where?' I ask.

'South entrance' he informs me.

I quickly go to the south entrance because I don't want him going near the pack house. He might see Ryujin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask clearly not happy by his presence.

"I know you have her. I'm willing to take her off your hands. I said before you don't know what she's capable of. She's dangerous. Her kind is know as a demon for a reason" he tries to convince me.

"I really don't understand why you're so adamant on taking her when she's done nothing wrong" I raise my brow.

"Just because she hasn't done anything, it doesn't mean she won't" he tries to reason out.

"I might consider giving her to you if you tell me the real reason why you want her?" I say.

He shows an evil smirk on his face. "You do have her. I had a feeling when you were defending her so much last time but this just proves that you're hiding her" he says.

I curse myself for slipping up. I can't kill him because that will start a war.

"What will the other packs say when they find out that the great Light Fury pack is hiding a demon werewolf?" He tries to be intimidating.

"What will they think if they find out that the protectors are taking innocent lives? I think you have more to lose than I do. I'm sure you have other secrets that might get exposed once the others start snooping around your little organization there" I click my tongue seeing him waver a bit.

"I will take her one way or another. I will not risk letting a demon live" he snarls.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that because right now you're more like a demon than she is" I chuckle.

"Enough Kai. Isn't it bad enough your group already killed my mate and now you want kill my pup too?" Mr. Shin comes out of nowhere.

"What? Where did you come from?" I ask confuse.

"I'm sorry to come unannounced but I wanted to visit Ryujin but I heard voices so I came here instead" Mr. Shin explains.

"Wonho, mind your own business. You know the reason why we have to kill her!" Kai suddenly has am outburst.

"How is it that Jackson and Jaebeom can admit that they were wrong for killing my mate but you can't? Your ego is that fragile that you can't accept that my pup is not evil like you think she is?" Mr. Shin walks towards Kai.

I notice Kai gulped. Is he afraid of Mr. Shin?

"You know that's not the only reason, Wonho. You heard it yourself from the wizards. She possesses a special power that makes her dangerous. What if she goes crazy and kills us all?" Kai is now frustrated.

"What if she doesn't?" I say to him.

"That's not a risk we should be willing to take. There's too much unknown about her for us to live comfortably" Kai tries to convince us.

"I let my pup down a long time by not being there for her. I'm not making the same mistake as I did. This time I will protect her all cost. It doesn't matter if it's gonna kill me in the end" Mr. Shin says sounding kinda cool.

"You'll regret that. You might end up dying in the end" Kai puts his hand on Mr. Shin's shoulder.

Mr. Shin immediately grabs his hand and twisted his arm to go behind his back then kick his back causing Kai to stumble forward.