41

Ryujin pov

I gain consciousness but my head is still killing me. My surroundings is blurry and I can't seem to catch my breath. I curl up into a ball on the cold ground.

Still breathing heavily, I try to sit up. I need to find a way to get out of her. It would be sad to have all this power then I just die so easily but I'm kinda useless without Jo.

My Jo, please come back. I have miss you, not just because you give me powers but because I've grown attach you. Without Jo, I'm just Ke and together we're a JoKe.

'Here I am waiting for something sentimental and you say shit like that?' Jo says.

'Jo! You're back. We need to get out of here. Our so called father is not our father and he wants to kill us' I say right away.

'Act natural. Don't let them know I'm actually awake or they'll put me back to sleep again. I don't think they know that you've adapted to being a werewolf quite well so the spell that they used wasn't that strong' Jo explains.

'Why does my head keep hurting when you're gone?' I ask.

'Our power is still active even when I'm gone but your human body can't handle it so when they put me into a deep sleep, I can't help you take that stress from your body' Jo explains.

'I didn't know you do that every day' I say.

'It's for both of us so it's not a big deal' she reassures.

"What's up with your face?" the Soobin wizard guy asks me.

I was supposed to act natural and not make it obvious that I'm talking to my wolf so I have to come up with a lie real fast.

"I think I have diarrhea" I say the first thing I thought of it and I feel like Jo would be facepalming herself right now.

I hold my stomach to make it seem more believable. "Ohhh my tummy. Why must I have diarrhea at this moment where I'm held captive" I act.

'You're the worst liar' Jo tells me.

I ignore her and continue acting. Either Soobin doesn't care or he's actually believing my acting of having a tummy ache.

"Can I use the restroom?" I say hoping to escape that way.

"You have a toilet right there" he points at one in the corner of the cell. How did I miss that? Am I actually in prison right now?

"Do you expect me to use that while you're in the room with me? I'm a lady with class. Not many people will say I do but I'm telling you I do and since it's just the two of us. You have no choice but to believe my words" I continue to talk.

"Do you ever shut up?" He frowns at me.

"Do you ever not suck?" I try to argue back.

'I think we have to accept the fact that we're gonna die here' Jo says.

'You can't complain. I'm the one doing the work here' I say to her.

We've used our powers before but we haven't completely mastered it yet so part of me is not confident. If things go wrong, I could completely erase myself from this reality.