56

You know the drill. If you're not comfortable with naughty time, don't read this chapter.

--

Yeji pov

While nuzzling Ryujin, I smell her scent change. I move to her side and I see she's sweating. "Are you feeling hot?" I ask.

"Yes but then you stopped nuzzling me" she says.

"But I'm not feeling well. I think I'm getting sick" she adds.

"Ryujin, we're werewolves. We don't get sick" I say to her.

"You're in heat" I continue.

She sits up in a panic, "What does that mean? Am I suddenly gonna burst into flames? Is there a knob attached to me that I can use to turn it down? Am I an oven!?"

I try not to laugh because she seems to be seriously in a panic but her words doesn't match her expression.

"No. Like animals have a mating season. It just means you're ready to mate" I explain.

"I've been ready. You're the one taking their sweet ass time" she scoffs.

She groans and holds her stomach. She must be feeling the pain now. I get off the bed to go to the pack hospital to get her medicine.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To get you medicine" I say while holding my breath because her scent is making it hard for me to not take her right now.

"Why are you holding your breath?" She asks with furrowed brows.

"I can smell you and it's making me crazy" I say with my jaw clenching.

She starts screaming from pain and I immediately run to her, still holding my breath.

"Is this gonna go away once we mate?" She says through her pain.

"Yes" I slowly say.

"What's stopping you from mating with me!?" She yells, clearly hurting.

'Mate!' Lucy yells too.

'I can't!' I yell back to Lucy.

'Why?!' She growls.

'If we mate then that brings us closer. Our bond will be stronger so if i die from protecting her then she could die too from losing me or she would live on and constantly feel her heart broken. I can't let her suffer like that' I explain.

'Yeji, she's suffering now. She wants you. She's been wanting you. Do you want her to feel rejected again? You want this too' Lucy sighs.

I hear Ryujin scream again. I take a deep breath and her scent is just is driving me wild.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" She yells angrily.

I sit on top her and pin her hands above her head. I lean down and slowly kiss her. I pull away and hover on top of her with our lips only inches apart. Her tongue runs over her bottom lip while she stares at mine. She bites her bottom lip and I lose it. I crash my lips on hers passionately. I've been wanting this for a while but was always scared but right now all I can feel is bliss that is finally happening.

I pull away from her with my hand moving to the hem of her top while looking at her eyes to make sure it's really okay to continue. She gives me a nod so I run my hand up her top to her breast with my mouth crashing again hers once again. I pinch her nipple between my fingers while my tongue tracing hers fighting for dominance in her mouth.

I do the same thing to her other nipple and I run my tongue over her bottom lip. She moans and grips my shoulders with her nails digging in. I kiss my way towards her ear then I nibble on her earlobe. She moans and I feel her nails drag down my back under my shirt. I bite, kiss, suck and lick down her jaw to her neck, pulling her top up.

I use her shirt to tie her hands above her head. I lower my head to her collar bone while sucking and biting, leaving marks all over. I move to her breast and lightly flicker my tongue on her nipple.

I start moving my other hand down her body. I hear her whimper when my hand reaches her center. I back away to take her underwear off. I see her center glistening, begging to be touched. I trace my finger over her pussy while i go back up and start kissing the mark on her neck. I bite her mark again making her groan. She bucks her hips as I slide my finger in her dripping pussy.

I place my hand on her hip to push her down then I move my head towards her center.

"Yeji, please" she whispers.

I blow on her clit and she gasps. I run my hands up and down her thighs to tease.

"Yeji" she whispers with her eyes half closed.

"Alpha" I growl.

"Alpha, please" she begs while trying to break her hands free.

I lower my mouth to her center, finally tasting her. I run my tongue from her clit to her entrance, dipping in slightly. Her hips buck into so I push her back down onto the bed with my arm hook around her thigh, applying pressure to her hip. I run my tongue back to her clit, taking it fully in my mouth. I suck and continue to flicker my tongue on it as she keeps bucking her hips again.

I bite her clit lightly, "Stop moving" I growl.

I hook her legs over my shoulders while I continue sucking on her clit. My fingers reach her entrance and tease her slightly. Her moans become louder and wilder. I keep sucking on her clit as I thrust my fingers inside her. I curl them up to hit just the right spot as she continues to moan. She breaks free from her shirt that i used to tie her up and she pulls my head deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck!" She yells out.

I start to thrust my fingers faster and her moans have become even more sporadic. I could listen to that all day though.

I can feel her walls gripping my fingers, indicating she's about to cum. I move my hand down to my own body. She's making me wet too. I touch myself then afterwards I move my hand that's covered with my own juices into her mouth. She greedily accepts as she continues to moan with my fingers in her mouth.

I remove my fingers from her mouth and put it back on my aching center. I can feel she's about to cum, her walls are gripping tighter and tighter. I rub my clit while I pump my fingers faster inside her. I bite down on her clit, curling my fingers up and I feel her release against my fingers and chin. I continue to thrust my fingers inside her to ride out her high while I lick her up and still touch myself until I finally cum.

I collapse next to her and she hits me on my arm. "What was that for?" I glare at her.

"For making me wait this long to experience that you literal fucker" she scoffs.

I laugh and I pull her to cuddle with me. "That was hot how you broke free earlier by the way."

She rest her head on my chest and starts nuzzling me again. "I'm surprise your stab wound didn't bother you that whole time" I say.

"It did but I wasn't about to interrupt what's happening" she answers making me chuckle.

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"I feel happy. Jo is happy and I feel you're happy too which makes me even more happy but stop talking to me. I'm busy" she says as she kisses my mark on my neck then nuzzles behind my ear.

Now that we've mated, we can feel each other's emotions now and our bond is stronger. We've practically become one.

'I love you' I link to her.

'I love you too so now shush' she shuts me up.

I hold her tighter and just enjoy this moment with her.