63

Ryujin pov

We arrive at Chan's and he's already waiting for us outside with clothes for everyone just in case we didn't bring our own. I'm glad that he's willing to hear us out instead of telling us to go away. I'm sure Yeji would have been sad if that was the case.

I really don't know much about this Chan guy because duh, its the first time I'm meeting him.

'Please don't tell me you just said duh to yourself' Jo chimes in.

'Is that a crime? There's no such law' I sassily say to her.

Ever since what happened with Yeji, Jo tends to hide more lately. I think she's afraid that if she's more active then they'll be able to control her again. My poor wolf, don't worry my little wolfie, I'll protect you.

'I can hear your thoughts, Ryujin. Just remember that' she says in kind of a threatening way.

'I want you to hear it because I love my wolfie' I tease.

'It's you I should have tried to kill' I can tell she's annoyed but not angry.

'If you could then you have no choice but to try to kill me instead of Yeji because they're after me in the first place, duh' I tease again.

'I mean without anyone telling me to' she growls.

I laugh because at least she's acting semi normal. I don't like it when she's being cautious with me. I like our relationship before where she acts like she wants nothing to do with me but deep down she somewhat cares.

"Ryujin, are you okay?" Yeji says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. Just having a meaningful time with my wolf" I smile at her.

She doesn't say anything for a moment. "Lucy just told me that Jo said that's not true."

I gasp,pretending I didn't expect Jo to reject our time together.

My mate laughs and shakes her head. "Let's go, we don't want to keep their Alpha waiting."

I look around and I see everyone is already walking in. I catch up with everyone leaving Yeji behind.

Once we reach their Alpha's office, I make myself comfortable. I let Yeji and everyone else explain what's happening because I don't want to embarrass myself yet.

I am paying attention to how he's reacting with everything. I'm sure he's heard of what's happening considering the vampires are almost wiped out of existence.

I keep looking at him and he's not a bad looking guy. Pretty fit, cute smile and such.

'I can hear you' my mate growls.

'Hehe, sorry but you're still cuter' I say trying to save my ass.

'Whatever' she says coldly.

'Yeji, you know you're my one and only mate. I only love you. I will only love you and I'll only make love to you.'

Yeji coughs after I said that and I can't help but smile. I really don't know though if she thought I was being sexy or if I'm just being random. Who knows, sometimes I don't even know.